As it was declared before that 42 BCS will be special. 42 BCS circular has been published on 30th November 2020. It is special BCS as declared before. The Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) has been published two BCS Circular at a time. 42nd BCS (Special) & 43rd BCS circular. In this article we will discuss about 42nd BCS circular.
About 42nd BCS (Special) circular at a glance
|Organization Name||Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Cadre Name||B.C.S (Health)|
|Post Name||Assistant Surgeon|
|Cadre Post Code||410|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S or Equivalent Degree|
|Subject Code of Educational Qualification||391|
|Subject code of written test related post||771|
- Number of Vacancies can change anytime according to new posts, resignation, retirement of officers, death, abdication etc.
- Without required educational qualification no candidates can apply for B.C.S (Health) Cadre. Candidates who have obtained any degree from abroad equivalent with M.B.B.S they have to submit B.M.D.C approved equivalent degree certificate with Applicant’s copy on Exam board. To collect the equivalent degree certificate Foreign degree holder candidates, have to contact with BMDC authority. Candidates must have to represent the equivalent degree certificate in Viva day otherwise Viva will be canceled.
- If any candidates have been descended to M.B.B.S/Equivalent exam and the result of the exam is not published till the last date of the apply to 42nd BCS (special) exam they can also apply for the 42nd (special) BCS as the appeared candidate. But it is temporarily. Only those candidates are allowed who have finished all the exam of M.B.B.S/Equivalent within last date of application (27.12.2020)
Date of online form fill up and money deposit of 42nd BCS (Special)
- Application process starting from 07-12-2020, at 10.00 AM
- Application Process ending on 27-12-2020, at 06.00 pm
- Money Deposition starting from 07-12-2020, at 10.00 AM
- Money deposition time ends at 30-12-2020, at 06.00 pm. Only the recipient’s candidates of User ID can deposit money after last date of application.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee within the mentioned time of applicant’s copy. Don’t ait for last date and time apply as early as possible.
Age Limit of 42nd (special) BCS
- Age of the candidates on 01-11-2020 must be between 21 to 32 years. For minimum Birthdate: 02-11-1999 & for maximum birthdate: 02-11-1988
- If the age of the candidate is more or less than the age limit application will not be accepted.
Nationality for 42nd (special) BCS
Candidates must be a permanent citizen of Bangladesh. If any candidates got married with any foreign citizen or promised to marry one without prior permission of Govt. will be counted as ineligible to apply. Both male & female candidates can take part on this public exam.
Candidates who are already works in any Governmental/Semi Governmental/Autonomous institute can apply through proper approval of distinct organization. Only getting approval from the organization they can apply for 42nd special BCS.
Download 42nd (special) BCS Job circular
Bangladesh Public service Commission BPSC has already been published the 42nd BCS special Circular on their official website. If you are eligible about the 42nd BCS, you can apply for the post. The application process will start on 7th December 2022. It is mentionable that, it is only for the doctors. Let know the details of 42nd BCS Job Circular with the Application process and other rules and regulation. We have added every detail of the 42nd BCS job circular in below article
How to Apply Online Application Form for 42nd BCS
Candidates have to apply through http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd powered by Teletalk BD ltd or the official web address of Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) which is www.bpsc.gov.bd. Entering the website fill up the online application form (BPSC Form-1). Fill up the BPSC Form-1 candidates have to complete all the procedures of registration and deposition of money on time.
In the following web address, you will get the 42nd special B.C.S Exam 2020 notice, details instruction to fill up online application, and will see the BPSC Form-1. To fill up the BPSC Form-1 proper instruction, Application fee submission through mobile SMS, how to Download admit card, all are available on their website.
Before fill up the form candidates can download the instruction portion to read. One reminder after click on the BPSC Form-1 one candidate will see application form for Technical Cadre/Professional Cadre. There have three portions of BPSC Form-1. Part-1: Personal Information, Part-2: Educational Qualification, Part-3: Cadre Option. Fill up the BPSC Form-1 following all the instruction of each field provides in BPSC Form-1.
Candidates have to give the declaration on BPSC Form-1 that, all the information he/she provide in the BPSC Form-1 is correct and true. If there find any kind of misinformation or anything proven false or any kind of corruption or persuasion than he/she will be punished or any king of legal action will be taken against him/her before or after exam or even after joining to the job.
After fill up the Part-1, Part-2, Part-3 of BPSC Form-1 successfully the application preview will visible to the candidates. On the selected point of preview candidates have to upload the color passport size photos of his/her not captured before than 03 (three) months. Image size 300 x 300 pixel and file size not more than 100 KB. Black & white picture is not acceptable. If in any case picture is not printed on applicant’s copy will be counted as rejected. Pictures with sunglasses will not be accepted. Details information about photo and signature is available on the “help menu” of Home page.
Upload the signature at the designated place of application preview. Signature size 300 x 80 pixel and file size not more than 60 KB. Candidates have to submit their own signature. If signature is not printed on the applicant’s copy it will be rejected.
How to pay the application fees of 42 BCS job circular
After successfully fill up the BPSC Form-1 and completing the registration by uploading the image and signature candidates will view the application preview. When the application is submitted correctly candidates will receive a user ID and applicant’s copy with photo & signature. Photo & signature must have to be visible in application preview and applicant’s copy. Using the User ID candidates can pay the application fee by SMS powered by Teletalk BD Ltd. To pay the application fee they have to follow the rules according to rules of 9(ka) 2014. Follow the rules they can pay the bill from any teletalk pre-paid mobile number by SMS. The application fee 700/- BDT (Seven Hundred Taka) for general candidates.
Application fee paid process
- At first candidates have to send a message with mentioning BCS & User ID. Send it to 16222.
SMS Format: BCS<space>User ID. Example: BCS ABCTEM
- In a reply, they will receive a message like an applicant’s name (own name), tk-700 (application fee). You will receive a PIN of 08 (eight) digit number.
- To pay the application fee type BCS, YES, PIN must give a space after each word and send it to 16222. SMS Format: BCS<space>YES<space>PIN, send to 16222 For example: BCS YES 12345678.
- In a reply, the candidate will receive a congratulation message for successful submission.
- For lost password, type BCS<space>HELP<space>SSC Board<space>SSC Roll<space>SSC Year and send it to 16222
How to Download 42 BCS admit card
As usually after finishing the online application time the authority will publish the exam date & time also the date of downloading admit card. Candidates who have successfully complete fill-up the online application form are eligible to download the 42nd BCS admit card. Don’t you know how to download the 42nd BCS exam admit card. Then here is the detailed procedure
- To download the admit card one needs a User ID and password, which is providing at paying the application fee.
- The time of downloading the 42nd BCS admit card will notify through mobile SMS.
- Candidates can download the admit card after that
- 42nd BCS admit card is available on their official website. The web addresses: http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd powered by Teletalk BD ltd or the Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) website which is www.bpsc.gov.bd.
- If anyone lost his password to regain the password send an SMS. The SMS format: BCS<space>HELP< space >SSC Board< space >SSC Roll< space >SSC Year and send it to 16222
Marks distribution & exam system of 42nd (special) BCS preliminary test
The preliminary test (MCQ Type) of 42nd B.C.S (special) exam 2020 may held on February 2021. Exact time and date will publish on the BPSC official website or via press briefing. Total 200 (two hundred) MCQ will have in the question paper. Each question mark is 01. For each wrong answer 0.50 marks will be deducted as negative marking from total marks.
Exams marks distribution
- Total marks: 300
- Written test (MCQ Type): 200
- Oral test: 100
Written Test’s time, subjects, & marks distribution
Candidates have to answer the following subjects. They have to pass 200 marks written test MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) Type. The total time of written test is 02 hours. MCQ Type written test exam’s subject and marks distribution are given below
|Subject Name||Marks distribution|
Download 42nd (special) BCS syllabus
42nd BCS exam syllabus is available on the official website from 7th December. Are you looking for the 42nd BCS syllabus? You can download the syllabus from the two-official site. Also, you can download it from the below link. To download the 42nd BCS syllabus click on the below download button.
Here is all about the 42nd BCS job circular. We just focused on the key information. If you want to know more please inform us through the comment box. We must try to update it. In the other article, you will get information about the 43rd BCS circular. To get more job circular BD please stay with us.