Al Arafah Islami Bank is conducted by the Shariah system. To continue the trend of shariah-based banking advancement they offer scholarships to financially indigent students. They are doing this job for many years. Basically, they provide scholarships to the city corporation areas or divisional cities and rural areas. Under this program, a student will get an allowance for 3-5 years.
AIBL Scholarship Circular 2022
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Scholarship circular 2023 is published yet. According to their previous circular, they provide scholarships to the students who passes HSC Exam in the recent year. It’s not mandatory but the students who get a chance in Public university chance are high to get the AIBL scholarship. But the students who are from rural areas are also highly encouraged to apply for this scholarship. Every year they provide 70% scholarship to the students of rural areas.
Eligibility for AIBL Scholarship
- Applicants must have to pass HSC in 2020
- Required GPA:
- In city corporation areas Science group applicants need GPA 5.00 and the other (Business Studies, Humanities) applicants need GPA 4.80.
- Outside the City Corporation Area, Science group students required GPA 4.80 and the others required 4.50.
- Those applicants Parents annual income higher than 2,40,000/- (Two lacks Forty Thousand) 20,000 per month they are not eligible for this.
- Also, the applicants who are already getting scholarships from other sources except the Government are not eligible.
- Candidates who have passed from Rural and backward areas get a 70% scholarship.
Amount and duration of the scholarship
- Level of education: Graduation
- Duration: 3-5 years
- Monthly stipend: 3000/- (Three thousand taka)
- Annual grant: For text materials-5000/- (Five Thousand taka) (Renewable); For clothing: 3000/- (Three thousand taka)
How to apply for Al Arafah Islami Bank scholarship
- Candidates Who have passed HSC in recent years and those, who are fulfilled the requirement are requested to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants have to apply through www.al-arafahbank.com/scholarship/.
- An incomplete application paper will be rejected.
- Application paper will not grant via post office/direct/Courier Service
- Applicants must have to apply during the deadline.
- Applicants who will finally select for the scholarship have to show the admission documents (Admission receipt) of any Government Institution.
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Scholarship result
Al arafah islami bank scholarship result publishes on their official web. Applicants can collect their result from both the official website or from our website. The official web Address: https://www.al-arafahbank.com/scholarship/scholarship_result.php. We will update the result after publishing in the official web.
Hope this article is helpful for you all. To know more like this opportunities you can subscribe or comment.
Comment Policy:Your words are your own, so be nice and helpful if you can. Please, only use your real name and limit the number of links submitted in your comment. We accept clean XHTML in comments, but don't overdo it, please.Let's have a personal and meaningful discussion.