Begum Rokeya University (BRUR) Admission Circular 2020-21: Are you looking for BRUR Admission Notice 2020-21? Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur is formerly known as BRUR. Here you get the full Begum Rokeya University admission circular 2020-21. All the information about the Begum Rokeya University admission circular is collected from the official website (https://brur.ac.bd/).
BRUR Admission notice has recently been published on its official website. They yet not publish their circular. To get details information about BRUR admission read the article fully.
Unit Wise Faculty & Subject List:
There is 6 unit belong in Begum Rokeya University. Under these 6 units, they have 6 faculties. Here are the details about faculties and their subject list:
A Unit- Arts Faculty
- History & Anthropology
B Unit- Social Science Faculty
- Political Science
- Social Science
- Women & Gender Studies
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Public Administration
C Unit- Business Studies Faculty
- Management Studies
- Accounting & Information Systems
- Finance & Banking
D Unit- Science Faculty
E Unit- Engineering & Technology Faculty
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
F Unit- Life & Earth Science
- Geography & Environmental Science
- Disaster Management
BRUR Admission Circular 2020-21:
BRUR Admission Circular 2020-21 has already been published on 20th September 2021. This year they conduct their admission program for 21 departments under 6 faculties. They announced their circular for 1st-year admission on Graduation (Honours), BSc (Engineering), and BBA program. Interested candidates have to take a seat on admission tests to get a chance for admission here. Here is the full Begum Rokeya University Admission Circular 2020-21.
If you want to try some better option then check CU Admission Circular 2020-21
BRUR seat distribution Department & HSC Group Wise:
Begum Rokeya University conducts its admission program in total for 1,380 seats. Here are the details about seat distribution for each group. Before you apply let’s see the seat distribution. It may help in your preparation. Here is the seat distribution:
|Department Name||Humanities||Business studies||Science||Total seat|
|History & Anthropology||50||05||10||65|
|Women & Gender Studies||32||11||22||65|
|Mass Communication & Journalism||22||06||22||50|
|Accounting & Information Systems||05||50||10||65|
|Finance & Banking||05||45||10||60|
|Computer Science & Engineering||00||00||45||45|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||00||00||55||55|
|Geography & Environmental Science||00||20||40||60|
Educational Qualification for Applying in BRUR:
SSC Passing Year: The candidates who have passed SSC or equivalent exams on the year of 2017, 2018 can apply for this admission program. The candidates who passed SSC or equivalent exam before 2017 cannot apply for this program.
HSC Passing Year: The applicants who passed their HSC or equivalent exam in the year of 2019, 2020 are eligible for the admission test. Those who have passed before 2019 cannot apply for this program.
The requirement of Minimum GPA: For each unit, they declared a minimal GPA from each group. Here are the details for each unit from each group.
For A Unit:
- Students from Humanities Group and Business Studies Group need GPA 6.50 in both SSC and HSC or equivalent exams. Individually in SSC and HSC or equivalent exam, they have to achieve a minimum GPA 3.00. Both GPA counted including the 4th subject.
- Those who are from science background have to achieve GPA 7.00 both in a total of SSC and HSC or equivalent exam. Individually in SSC & equivalent exam, they need GPA 3.50 and in HSC and equivalent exam need GPA 3.00 out of GPA 5.00.
For B Unit:
- Candidates who are applying from Humanities background need a minimum GPA 7.00 total in SSC and HSC and equivalent exams. But in SSC or equivalent exam, they need a minimum GPA 3.50 and in HSC or equivalent exam they need GPA 3.00 including the 4th subject.
- Applicants from Business Studies and Science Group need a total GPA 7.50 in SSC and HSC or equivalent exams. Individually in SSC and HSC exams, they have to acquire a minimum GPA 3.50.
For C Unit:
- Candidates from humanities and Science background need minimal GPA 6.50 both with SSC and HSC or equivalent exam. Both in SSC have to achieve GPA 3.00 out of GPA 5.00 individually including the 4th subject.
- For Business studies background candidates the total minimal GPA 6.00 is declared both in SSC and HSC or equivalent exam. They also have to acquire GPA 3.00 individually in SSC and HSC or equivalent exam.
For D Unit:
Only Science background students can apply for this unit. To apply on this unit candidates, have to acquire total GPA 7.00 minimum in both SSC and HSC or equivalent exam. Not only this they also have to acquire GPA 3.50 out of GPA 5.00 individually in SSC and HSC exams. These average GPA counts including the 4th subject.
For E Unit:
It is also only for Science group applicants. The minimal requirement of GPA is the same as the D unit. Individually in SSC and HSC, they have to acquire GPA 3.50 and in total, they need GPA 7.50.
For F Unit:
- Applicants who have GPA 7.50 in total with SSC and HSC or equivalent exam from science group in HSC can apply for this unit. Individually they need GPA 3.50 in SSC and HSC and equivalent exam.
- Those who are from the Humanities and Business Studies group have to acquire a minimal GPA 7.00 both in SSC and HSC exams. In SSC exam they have to gain GPA 3.50 and in HSC exam GPA 3.00 must have to achieve.
For O Level & A Level Candidates:
‘O’ level candidates have to achieve minimum “B” Grade in 3 subjects and have to pass in 5 subjects at least. “A” level candidate has to acquire ‘B’ grade at least in 2 subjects. They have to answer by English version question paper.
Registration Fee varies for individual units. Here are the registration fees for each unit.
|A||Arts Faculty||440 BDT|
|B||Social Science Faculty||605 BDT|
|C||Business Studies Faculty||495 BDT|
|D||Science Faculty||495 BDT|
|E||Engineering & Technology Faculty||385 BDT|
|F||Life & Earth Science||385 BDT|
Important Date & Times:
- Online Application Process Starts: 3rd February 2021, from 10.00 AM.
- Online Application Process ends: on 25th February 2021, at 11.59 PM.
- Admission Test Starts 10th March 2021
- Admission Test Ends 14th March 2021
- Admission Test Result Published Date: 18th March 2021.
Online Registration/Application Procedure:
- At first, they have to go through with the official website of Begum Rokeya University. The web address is http://brur.teletalk.com.bd.
- Then they have to select the recently passed public exam according to National Curriculum (SSC, HSC, GCE -O Level & A Level)
- Eligible candidates then have to submit their SSC and HSC registration number, roll number, board name and passing year.
- After it, they have attached their recent passport size color photographs according to this resolution 300 X 300 pixel, in jpg/jpeg format and maximum in 100kb.
- They also have to attach their signature according to this resolution 300X80 Pixel, the minimum size is 60 KB and in jpg/jpeg format by scanning.
- After successful submission, you will get your student copy and User ID. Keep it safe.
- At last, send your registration fees through Teletalk mobile operator within the next 48 hours. If you don’t pay the registration fees your application will not be granted.
The registration fee has to pay through Teletalk Prepaid Mobile Operator. Here is the details process of payment method. Read attentively:
- Go to the message option
- Type BRUR
- Give space and again type the User ID
- Send it to 1622 No.
- SMS Format: BRUR<Space>XXXXXXX (User ID).
- Applicants will receive a consent SMS with PIN No.
- Applicants have to reply to this SMS with his/her consent. The SMS format for this is like BRUR<Space>YES<Space>PIN. Send it to 16222.
- Collect and save your User ID and Password.
Admit Card Download System:
The date of downloading admit card will be updated on Begum Rokeya University’s official website. You can download your admit card from our website. Keep visiting our site. You will be informed the admit card download date through SMS. You can also download the admit card from Teletalk’s website (http://brur.teletalk.com.bd) through your User ID and Password. You have to collect two copy color print of Admit Card on admission test time. The university authorities will reserve one copy of admit card after proof checking. To download the admit card click on here.
Every candidate has to bear this instruction on mind before the admission test.
- Candidates must have to bear their Original Registration Card of HSC and equivalent exam.
- They need to collect two copies color print of Admit Card. One for University Authority and one for own selves.
- They cannot change their photograph on the admit card. Otherwise, it will be rejected.
- Nobody can keep their mobile phones in the exam hall.
- For any kind of suggestion and help call on the helpline. 01557 229 215, 01558 136 814 is the helpline Mobile Number. You can also send e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The applicants who are interested and eligible for quota applying must have to select the quota option. Seat distribution for quotas are like this:
|Quota Name||Seat Number|
|Freedom fighter (FFQ)||5|
|Physically Disabled (PDQ)||1|
- The admission test will occur on the MCQ (Multiple Choice of Question) System.
- Total marks are 100. 80 marks for MCQ and rest of 20 is counted based on SSC and HSC result. It will be counted like SSC Grade Point X 1.5 and HSC Grade Point X 2.5.
- The total time duration for the MCQ exam is 1 hour.
- The pass mark is 30.
- 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answer including the MCQ marks. That means for each wrong answer 1.25 will be deducted.
Here is the marks distribution for individual units.
For A Unit:
- Bangla- 30
- General knowledge- 20 (National Topic-10+ International Topic-10)
For B Unit:
- Bangla- 20
- General knowledge and Aptitude Test- 40
For C Unit:
- Bangla- 20
- ICT- 10
HSC Business Studies Group-
- Business management -15
- Accounting -15
HSC Science & Humanities Group-
General knowledge and IQ-30
For D Unit:
- Physics- 20
- Chemistry- 20
- Mathematics- 20.
For E Unit:
- Physics- 30
- ICT- 10
- Mathematics- 30
For F Unit:
- Physics- 20
- Chemistry- 20
- Biology/Mathematics- 20
Humanities and Business Studies Group:
- General knowledge- 40
- Aptitude Test- 20
BRUR Admission Test Seat Plan:
Normally the admission test seat plan gets informed the previous night of the admission test. As soon as the university authority declared the admission test seat plan, we will inform our respected visitors. You can see your seat plan here. To get your seat plan visit here and click on the link below.
BRUR Admission Test Result:
The BRUR Admission Test Result will be published on the 18th of February 2021. Normally the result first publishes on the official website of the universities. You can also check out the results here. To get the result shortly click on the link and download the result in PDF format.
Begum Rokeya University Admission 2020-21
Due to the pandemic situation, this year’s admission system is uncertain totally. But hopefully, Begum Rokeya University Admission 2020-21 may start from the march. All systems are the same as before. Normally after publishing the merit list candidates of the 1st merit list get a chance firstly to take admission. They have to collect the admission form from the registrar office of their respective department. Then submit the form after fill-up it. At last pay the admission fee. Submit the bank receipt copy to the department and admission completed.
For further any kind of information comment on the comment box. We will reply to you shortly. For more admission circular keep visiting us. Best of luck for your admission test.