This article is about BSc in Nursing Admission Circular 2019-20. There have many students who are willing for BSc in nursing admission after passing HSC or equivalent exam. This article is for you guys. In the nursing study, female students mostly get the chances to study. Nursing and Midwifery Directorate 2 years duration BSc Nursing / BSc. Public Health Nursing (Post Basic) course at 3 nursing colleges. You can apply here to choose the nursing profession. If you are willing to choose the nursing profession then apply here.
Admission Requirements and Conditions
- Candidates must have to be Pass in SSC or equivalent / HSC or equivalent examination;
- Need a Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery / Diploma in Nursing and Diploma in Midwifery Pass / Diploma in Orthopedic Nursing / Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing;
- They need to be registered from Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council;
- To participate in the admission test candidates who are working in government institutions need at least 2 years of experience as senior staff nurses/staff nurses.
- Job experience is negotiable in the case of the applicants who are working in private institutions;
- Candidates have to submit Health test certificates authorized by the appropriate doctor (minimum consultant), civil surgeon or equivalent/RP/RS or medical doctor.
- In the case of working in government service providers institution on the position of staff nurses / senior staff nurses/nursing supervisors, a minimum ten percent of admission quota will be given. Admission quota will be given to the selected nursing officer on the basis of seniority/attachment order.
- Need to be a secondary school certificate or equivalent examination passed.
- Also, have to Diploma in nursing pass.
- They must have to Registration form from the Nursing Council of the concerned country.
- 2-year job experience in the concerned field after passing diploma in nursing.
- The health certificate must be certified by the appropriate physician/authorized Doctor.
- Foreign applicants will have to apply through the embassy of the concerned country.
- Foreign candidates are received through foreign ministry and they will be evaluated through a committee.
- After it, they will be admitted to concerned nursing colleges with the approval of the ministry of health and family welfare.
- It needs to be mentioned that if the foreign candidate is not available, the vacant seats will be filled up by the Bangladeshi candidate.
Nursing Admission schedule
- Application start date 05th June 2019 from morning 10.00 AM.
- Online application deadline 24th June 2019 at night 11.59 PM.
- Last date for submission of money online till 26th June 2019 at night 11.59 PM.
- Download date of admits card through online till 30th June 2019 at night 11.59 PM.
- Exam date 6th July 2019 from morning 10.00 AM.
- Result published date 7th July 2019.
BSc In Nursing Admission Circular 2019-20:
BSc In Nursing Admission Circular 2019-20 has recently been published on their official website. As we know this is a golden chance for female students who have passed HSC exam this year. Every year the Department of Nursing and Midwifery offers 2-year duration BSc Nursing or BSc. Public Health Nursing course on three nursing institute. So, the willing candidates now can easily apply for this program. To apply for BSc in Nursing Admission let’s see the BSc In Nursing Admission Circular 2019-20.
Application Procedure of BSc in Nursing Admission
- To apply candidates, have to complete all procedure online.
- Candidate must have to complete the registration process and fee submission through the web address (www.dgnm.gov.bd) of the Nursing and Midwifery Department.
- Before completing the form must follow Instructions & Advertisement if need downloads this portion of circular.
- Only those candidates can submit application fees who have application ID. They can submit 500 (five hundred) take only to BKash within the next 72 hours of receiving the application ID.
- No application will be counted after the due date and time.
Check Also: Diploma in Nursing Admission
The payment method of Admission in Nursing
- After completing the online application properly and uploading the signature and photo of applicants according to notice application preview will be displayed on the web screen.
- After completing the application, the applicant will receive an applicant’s copy containing the photo and signature of the applicant with the application ID.
- Applicants should have to collect the applicant’s copy by print or download it.
- Use the application ID number as the reference ID of the applicant’s copy.
- Please verify the reference number before you pay the money. If the reference number is wrong, your application will be canceled.
- Then candidates can pay their application fees (500 BDT) by the following procedure from BKash account.
- Step 1 – Dial *247#.
- Step 2 – Select the payment option.
- Step 3: Enter the merchant’s account: 01795551432.
- Step 4: Input the amount of money 500 / – (five hundred).
- Step 5: Input your Reference number/application ID (Enter the application ID received on SMS).
- Step 6: Input Counter number 1 (counter number 1 is applicable for all).
- Step 7: Enter the PIN number to complete the transaction process. Save the Transaction ID from bKash to verify your transaction further.
- Step 8: Check Payment Status from the web site. Completing the application form and the payment his application will be finalized for the admission program.
How to Upload Photo
- The latest passport size color photo.
- Photo dimension 300 X 300 pixels.
- File size not more than 100KB.
- Uploaded in JPG format.
- Put your signature on a white paper.
- Scan the signature paper.
- Save it between the dimension of 250 X 150 pixels
- Uploaded the signature on JPG format.
Total Seat in BSc Nursing Institution:
There is a total of 375 seats available in three nursing institutions. Usually, each college consists of 125 seats. Here is the following list:
|College code||Name of the Nursing College||District||Seat No||Seat Distribution|
|01||College of Nursing||Mohakhali||125||Experienced candidate on govt job - 115 (male-12) Foreign Student-05 Non-govt job experienced candidate-5 (male-1)|
|02||Bogura Nursing College||Bogura||125||Govt job experienced candidate - 120 (male-12) Non-govt job experienced candidate - 5 (male-1)|
|03||Fouzdarhat Nursing College||Chittagong||125||Govt job experienced candidate - 120 (male-12) Non-govt job experienced candidate - 5 (male-1)|
Exam System of Nursing Admission
- Total 100 marks exam will be held.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the question paper.
- Each question has 1 mark.
- The total time duration of 1 hour.
- The test will be held on the MCQ system.
- No electronic device is allowed in the exam hall.
Download BSc Nursing Admit Card:
Applicants can Download BSc Nursing Admit Card by using their application ID and Password. False/Inaccurate application with any kind of incorrect information will be considered as non-disclosure. Any information or papers submitted by the candidate will be canceled at any stage or after admission if proved false. Further legal action will be taken against the applicant for providing false information. A Candidate must have to declare on the declaration portion of the online application form, that all the information given in the application is correct and true. If any information or part of the candidate provided by the candidate is found to be false before or after the examination or if any unexpected is observed, his candidacy and admission will be rejected at that moment. Then any legal action can be taken.
BSc Nursing Admission Result 2019
The estimated date of publishing BSc Nursing Admission Result 2019 is 7th July. Normally like other universities, they also publish their admission result at first on their official website. But before publish the admission result, they will be informed before through SMS or any notice. If any student misses their information, they can see their result on our site. After they publish the result officially, we will update it here. So, no need to worry about the result.
So, hope that your exam may go well. For more information keep in touch with us. For further inquiry can comment on the comment box.