BU Admission & Barishal University Admission Circular 2020-21: Barishal University Undergraduate Admission program is available now with publishing the Barishal University Admission circular 2020-21. The authority of Barishal University has already declared about the beginning of its admission program in a press briefing.
As a result, they have published their admission circular on their official website which is www.bu.ac.bd or www.admission.eis.bu.ac.bd. To get more information like the admission test date, admission process, eligibility for each unit, admission test result, seat plan, Barishal university admission guide, and others read the full article.
Important Date & Time of BU Admission:
- Final Online Application Starts from 1 Sepember 2021 at 2.00 PM.
- Final Online Application Ends on 7th Sepember till 12.00 AM at night.
- Last Date of Pay Application Fees 8th Sepember at 10.00 am 2021.
- Admission Test Date: Admission test will be started from nest month and will be ended on last of the month. See the details:
|Date & Days||Time||Unit|
|Not declared||10.00AM- 11.00AM||KHA|
|Not declared||11.00 am-12.30 pm||KA|
- Admission Test Result Published Date, estimated date yet not published.
Barishal University Admission Circular 2020-21
Barishal University Admission Circular 2020-21 has been already published on the Barishal University official website on 26th August. They offer for 1st-year undergraduate admission program for the students who have recently passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination this year. They are offering 4-year graduation (honors) degree for these students. So, guys if you are interested enough to apply to see the full circular.
Requirements to apply on Barishal University Admission:
- Those who passed the Secondary or equivalent examination in 2017 or later
- And those who have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent examination in 2020 or 2019.
- Most important notice those who have the following eligibility and those who meet the other conditions mentioned in the admission guidelines will be considered eligible for the admission test.
- The candidate will find the full admission guideline below the article and in the admission circular.
- Unit wise important requirements: Candidates can not only apply to their related unit but also can the other units. They can also migrate to other subjects. The minimal requirement of GPA also varies for all units. Here are the details of each unit:
- KA Units requirement: Candidates will have to achieve the total GPA 7.00, however individual GPA 3.00 of any exam of Secondary or equivalent and Higher Secondary or equivalent exams in the science section, including the fourth subject. Below is not acceptable.
- Migrant Department from KA Unit to other Units Department: Bangla, English, Philosophy, Mass Communication & Journalism, Sociology, Public Administration, Economics, Political Science, Law, Marketing, Management Studies, Accounting & Information Systems & Finance & Banking.
- KHA Units requirement: Secondary or equivalent and in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination, from the Humanities section applicants, will have to achieve a total GPA of 6.00, including the fourth subject. Individually no examination result is acceptable under GPA 2.50.
- Migrant Department from KHA Unit to other Units Department: Marketing, Management Studies, Accounting and Information Systems, Finance and Banking and Mathematics.
- GA Units requirement: Secondary or equivalent exam from any education group and in the Higher Secondary or equivalent exam from Business Education section, the total GPA 6.50 will be counted including the fourth subject in two exams, but no examination result is acceptable under the GPA 2.50.
- Migrant Department from GA Unit to another Units Department: Bangla, English, Philosophy, Mass Communication and Journalism, Sociology, Public Administration, Economics, Political Science and Law.
Barishal University Faculties and Subject Lists:
Barishal University admission test conduct under three units. Under these three units, there are 6 faculties available. There belongs to several subjects. Let’s see all subject lists of Barishal university according to the faculties.
|Name of the faculties||Unit name||Departments|
|Science and Technology||KA||Mathematics, chemistry, physics, Computer Science and Engineering Geology and Mining|
|Biological||KA||Geology and Mining Soil and Environmental Sciences, Botany, Coastal Studies and Disaster Management Biochemistry and Biotechnology|
|Arts and Humanities||KHA||Bengali, English, Philosophy, Mass Communication and Journalism|
|Social Science||KHA||Economics, Social Sciences, Public Administration Political Science|
|Business Studies||GA||Marketing, Management Studies, Accounting and Information Systems Finance, and Banking Division|
How to Apply for Barishal University Admission:
- To apply for admission to any unit, click on the ‘Application / Login’ button on the official website of Barishal University.
- After clicking on the ‘Application/login’ button, Provide the roll number of the applicants of Higher Secondary / Equivalent Exam and Secondary or equivalent examination roll number, passing session, and Board name and click on the “Continue” button and proceed for next page.
- If you see the applicant’s secondary and higher secondary examination information and the applicant’s application unit, then click on the ‘confirm’ button.
- The pictures and other information will be asked to confirm them on the next page.
- To confirm, the applicant has to send an SMS to 16321 from any mobile operator number.
- If the SMS is sent, the applicant will receive a confirmation code of 7 (seven) letters in the return SMS.
- After giving this confirmation code to the designated place in the page, click on the ‘confirm’ button.
- If the correct confirmation code is given, the application form (applicable for all units) will be shown.
- With this page, the applicant who is eligible to apply to the unit can apply for the receipt of the money deposited by the application.
- To apply to any of the units mentioned on this page, click the ‘Apply’ button beside the unit.
- After clicking on the ‘Application’ button, a green color tick will appear in the place of the ‘application’ button of the unit and link to the unit’s receipt (payment slip) download link will be available.
- If the applicant wants to apply both in the related unit and the migrant unit, then the applicants will be made this by clicking on the eligible unit and the ‘unit change’ button.
- Download the receipt (payment slip) for the unit, which you wish to) from the above-mentioned page. Just click on the download link and download the receipt and print it.
- In case of a change branch (unit change), please download and print one more payment slip separately. Each payment slip will have two parts; The above is part of the applicant and the below part is for the bank.
How to pay application fees:
The payment method of Barishal university is different from others. Applicants have to pay the amount to the bank mentioned in their circular. Let’s know how to pay application fees.
- The details of the money receipt of deposit money and the applicant’s photographs should be verified.
- After it, they have to give the signature of the applicant, which must be signed by the applicant, in two parts of the money receipt.
- Then the applicants have to go to any branch of the mentioned bank within the working hour to submit the payment. The amount of money mentioned in the receipt (total of admission fee, online service fee, and bank charges) will have to be submitted on the four state-owned commercial banks (Janata, Sonali, Agrani and Rupali) within October 24.
- When a bank receives information about depositing the money of the applicant’s, the bank will be ensured it by a green tick mark in the ‘Payment’ column of the corresponding unit when the bank information reaches to the online system of Barishal University.
- If any applicants do not deposit the money on the bank, the applicant cannot download the admit card and cannot participate in the admission test of the unit.
Download Barishal University Admission Test Admit Card:
Interested applicants will be able to download Barishal University Admission Test admit card from 10:00 am on October 2021. Last date of downloading admit card for ‘B’ unit October 2021 morning till 9.00 am; for ‘C’ unit October 2021 till 2:00 pm and ‘A’ unit October 2021, till 10.00 am. Applicants have to download their admit cards between this time.
Barishal University Admission Test Seat Plan:
Eligible applicants will be informed about the Barishal University admission test seat plan through the official website of Barishal university. Rather it the candidates can also download the full seat plan from here. As soon as they will publish their seat plan, we will upload it on our site. Applicants have another option they can also get to know about their seat plan by mobile SMS. The SMS format is already given in the other admission circular. So, you can check them.
Barishal University Admission Test Result:
The estimated date of publishing the Barishal University admission test result will be declared on the official site of this university. Normally they will publish the date after the admission test. So, after publishing the date we will get to inform you about the date. You can also check your admission result shortly from here. After the result, we will also keep you informed about the admission date, orientation date, and migration information as to when published.
I hope you get all the ideas about Barishal University Admission. If you have any questions after that you can freely ask in the comment box. We will answer you shortly. For more admission circulars check on the admission circular category.
You can check Islamic University Kustia Admission Circular 2020-21
You can also check Jahangir Nagar University Admission Circular