Bangladesh University of Professionals shortly BUP is maintained by Bangladesh Army. BUP Admission Circular 2020-21 has recently published on the official website of BUP. According to the Website and Notice board, We are here going to describe the full fill admission Circular and Exclusive information about BUP admission
BUP Admission Circular 2020-21
According to the circular published by the Bangladesh University of Professionals website bup.edu.bd, we have collected the information about Undergraduate and Post Graduate information and are presenting it here. BUP admission notice 2020-21 publishes on 1st February. In the below section here is the discussion about BUP university admission requirements, BUP subjects, BUP admission requirement, and so on.
Important BUP Admission Test Date
- Application Process: 02 February 2021 – 16 February 2021
- Eligible Candidate List: 18th February 2021
- Viva-voce: 08th-15th March 2021
- Admission time: 21st-28th March 2021
- Opening Convocation: 31 March & 01 April 2021
- Class starts: 04 April 2021
- Course fee: Around 1,53,000.00 (Additional Fees if applicable
BUP undergraduate admission test routine of session 2020-21
BUP admission tests for undergraduate programs will be held in 4 districts according to their admission notice. Dhaka, Chattogram, Khulna, Bogura.The viva test they will take on BUP premises.
|Faculty name||Date of Writen test||Day||Time|
|Faculty of Business Studies||27th February 2021||Saturday||03.00pm-04.00pm|
|Faculty of Science and Technology||26th February 2021||Friday||10.00am-11.00am|
|Faculty of Arts and Social Science||26th February 2021||Friday||03.00pm-04.00pm|
|Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies||27th February 2021||Saturday||10.00am-11.00am|
Eligibility for Applying for BUP admission Program
- A student has to pass HSC or equivalent exam in 2020 or 2019
- Interested candidates can apply any unit
- Admission test of different faculty will be in a different time
Faculties of BUP
There are Four Faculties in BUP. All of the faculties run Undergraduate and Post Graduate program. The Faculties are
- Business Studies
- Science and Technology
- Arts and Social Science
- Security and Strategic Studies
Subject list of Faculty of Arts and Social Science
There are 6 Subjects in BUP Arts and Social Science Faculty. In the following lists subjects are listed with details link
- Development Studies, BSS (Hons)
- Disaster and Human Security Management, BSS (Hons)
- Economics, BSS (Hons)
- English, BA (Hons)
- Public Administration, BSS (Hons), and
- Sociology, BSS (Hons)
Eligibility to apply Arts & Science Faculty in BUP
- Total GPA 8.50 for business studies group, GPA 9.00 for science, GPA 8.00 for Humanities group.
- Minimum GPA: Science: 4.50 in SSC & 4.25 in HSC, Business Studies: 4.20 in SSC & 4.00 in HSC, Humanities: 4.00 in SSC & 3.75 in HSC.
- Those who choose Economics, or Disaster and Human Security Management candidates must answer Math
- Department of Disaster and Human Security Management candidates must be from the science group in SSC/equivalent examination.
- They Must have math or Statistics in HSC Minimum GPA in Math/statistics is A(-)
- For the Development Studies/Sociology/Public Administration must answer Bangla
- For English, the candidates must have GPA A- in SSC and HSC
- For Economics, minimum qualification is ‘A- ‘(A Minus) in Economics/Accounting/Statistics/ Higher Mathematics at SSC or HSC level
Total of 100 Marks MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) exams will be held
- General Knowledge -30
- English -40
- Bangla or Mathematics -30
Business Studies Faculty Subject List
There are 5 Subjects in the Business Studies Faculty. Subjects are
- Accounting & Information Systems, BBA
- Finance & Banking, BBA
- General, BBA
- Management, BBA
- Marketing, BBA
Minimum Qualifications for BBA in BUP
- Minimum GPA for Science Group is 8.75 (Sum of HSC and SSC GPA)
- Minimum GPA for Business studies or Humanities students 8.25
- Marks Distribution is: Mathematics – 35 Marks English – 35 Marks and General Knowledge – 30 Marks
- Any group of candidates can participate in the admission test.
- Details check in the image of circular.
BUP Science & Technology Faculty Subject List
Here is the subject list of this unit. See the subject list
Eligibility for this unit
- A student must be from Science Group
- Total obtained GPS 9.50 in SSC & HSC.
- The minimum GPA in SSC is 4.50
- Candidates must have to pass 80 marks written
- Marks distribution: Mathematics/Biology – 20, Physics – 20, Chemistry – 20, English – 20
BUP Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies subject list
Eligibility for this unit
- Total GPA needs 8.50.
- Minimum GPA 4.00 in each SSC & HSC.
- Marks Distribution: English – 40, Bangla – 30, General Knowledge – 30
BUP Undergraduate admission test result 2020-21
BUP admission test of undergraduate program of session 2020-21 will be held in MCQ test. For each wrong answer 0.25 will deduct from total marks. The total result will be count as following way
- 65% of written test
- 15% of viva-voce
- 05% of HSC/Equivalent result
- 15% of SSC/Equivalent result.
- Total of 100%
How to download BUP admit card
The admit card of Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission test is available on their official website https://bup.edu.bd/. The admit card download system will enable after completing the BUP online application. The authority will inform all about it. We also provide you the details on it.
You will get all university admission info here at ontaheen.com. So don’t
worry to get further notices about Bangladesh University of Professionals
Admission Circular 2020-21.