BuTex Admission Circular 2020-21: Bangladesh University of Textiles Admission Circular 2020-21 is available on the official website of BUTex. If you are interested in BUTex then this post may help you. Here we have discussed every aspect of BUTex Admission Circular, Admit card Download Process, and Others.
Important Dates and Information
- Application Starts: September 08, 2020
- Application Ends: October 04, 2020
- Admit Card Download: October 10, 2020
- Exam Date: November 15, 2020
- Result Published: December 12, 2020
- Application Fee: 800 BDT
Eligibility of the Students
- SSC GPA Requires: Minimum 4.50 out of 5.00 from any board
- HSC GPA Requires: Minimum 4.50 out of 5.00
- Subjectwise GPA: Minimum 4.00 in Math, Physic, Chemistry and English
- Total Subjectwise GPA: 18.00 is needed in the above-mentioned subjects
BUTex Admit Card Download
After paying the Application fee of BUTex Admission, One can download the admit card through following the below steps
- Visit but.teletalk.com.bd
- Use ID and Password for loging
- Upload Image and Signature
- Then Download the Admit card
- Admit card must be printed on Colored mood
Photo (length x width) 300 x 300 pixel and the size of this image is not more than 100KB. Black & White Photos are not acceptable. Signature area (length x width) 300 x 80 pixel and the size of this photo is not more than 60KB
Admission Test System in BUTex
The admission test will be conducted in accordance with the following rules:
- The admission test will be held in the year 2020 in accordance with the syllabus of the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Boards.
- Admission Test will be in MCQ format.
- There will be 100 questions, each question will carry 2 Marks
- Mathematics – 60, Physics – 60, Chemistry – 60 and English – 20; Total 200 number.
- The Admission test time will be 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Questions will be in both Bengali and English versions.
- For every wrong answer, 0.50 will be cut.
- During the admission test, any kind of calculator and electronics cannot be used
- If any candidate adopts the unscrupulous admission test, his examination will be considered canceled.
Subject List & Seat Number of BUTex
- Yarn Engineering (YE)–80
- Fabric Engineering (FE)–80
- Wet Process Engineering (WPE)–80
- Dyes and Chemicals Engineering–80
- Apparel Engineering–40
- Textile Engineering Management (TEM)–80
- Textile Fashion & Design–40
- Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE)–40
- Textile Machinery Design & Maintenance (TMDM)–4
How to Apply for BUTex Admission
- To apply for an admission test, go to the massage option through a Teletalk prepaid mobile phone.
- Type BUT |Space| HSC Education Board First Three Letter |space| HSC roll number |space| HSC passing year |space| SSC Board’s first three letters |space| SSC Roll number |space| SSC Passing year |space| Unit Name
- Send to 16221
Example: BUT DHA 123456 2017 DHA 654321 2015 A
Examples are for Dhaka Border. Here in 123456 will replace HSC Roll Number and 654321 will SSC examination Roll number. A is the Unit. If candidates apply for B Unit than he/she will type B
- Board Keywords:
- Dhaka (DHA),
- Rajshahi (RAJ),
- Chittagong (CHI),
- Dinajpur (DIN),
- Sylhet (SYL),
- Jessore (JES),
- Comilla (COM),
- Barisal (BAR),
- Madrasah (MAD),
- Tech (TEC or VOC),
- English Medium (GCE).
- If all information is correct after sending the above SMS, then the consent of the applicant’s name, admission test fee, and a PIN will be received on the return SMS
- Then the applicant will have to agree by sending another SMS to 16222.
- For confirmation, first, you need to Type BUT |Space| YES |Space| PIN |space| applicant’s mobile number
- Send SMS to 16222.
Example: BUT YES 87654321 01MMMMMMM
In this example, 87654321 applicant has to place his own PIN number. Note that only after sending the SMS with consent, only the application fee of 900 / – (Nine) will be deducted from the applicant’s mobile phone, otherwise no fee will be deducted.
- If the applicant has a sufficient amount of money in Teletalk Prepaid, then the deduction of the admission fee will be deducted through the SMS
- Admission test unit, Roll number, User ID and Password will be informed in returned SMS
SMS Example: Congratulations! The fee received for BUT admission: 2018, Unit: A, Admission Roll: 12345, User ID: 87654321, Password: abcdef For admittance card, please visit: http://but.teletalk.com.bd
- Once you apply for an SMS, it can not be withdrawn.
Bangladesh University of Textiles BUTex Admission Circular
Here you will get the Admission Circular image and PDF format.
Selection Process of BUTex Admission
Merit list will be prepared by calculating GPA of HSC and SSC in addition with Admission Test Number. For this purpose, the following equation will be maintained.
SSC GPA x 8 + HSC GPA x 12 + Admission Test Marks = Total Score
Those who don’t get more than 40% marks, their name will not be published. In A & B Unit total 1500+1500 candidates list will be published. Based on the Total Score, the highest marks will get the chance to admit himself in BUTex
Reserved seats in BUTex
- 4 Seats are reserved for the 4 departments of A Unit and in B Unit 5 seats are reserved for the Freedom Fighters Quotas.
- In Tribal quotas 1 seat in ‘A’ unit and 1 seat in ‘B’ unit.
- When applying through SMS for reserved seats, the respective quota options should be mentioned.
- The Quota candidates must submit certified copies of the original certificates issued by the competent authorities.
- Candidates of reserved seats must take part in the admission test and will be selected based on merit.
Special Instruction For Butex Admission Exam
- The original copy of the registration card printed Admit Card must be brought on the Admission Test
- During the examination, the applicant’s HSC or equivalent examination will be screened with the original registration card and the application form will be identified.
- If any inconsistency is seen, the candidate’s answer papers will be canceled.
- Any information regarding admission will be known from the Office 01554-9262220 during the office.
- The decision of the admission committee in any matter related to admission will be considered final.
This is all about BUTex admission Test. If you have any question regarding Bangladesh University of Textile Admission please let us know through comments. We are to assist you.