Comilla University Admission. Here we are going to talk about the Comilla University graduation admission program. Comilla University is shortly known as COU. Recently Comilla University declared its admission circular for the 1st-year under-graduation program. Comilla University conducts its admission program for 3 units. Under these 3 units, it consists of 6 faculties. Here are the details about the COU admission circular 2021-22.
COU admission circular 2021-22
Comilla University admission authority recently has published COU admission circular 2021-22 total for 1040 seats. Desired candidates can apply for this from 1st January. They take admission for 4 years Graduation (Honours), BSc (Engineering), and BBA program. So, guys after being eligible you can apply for the admission test for 1st-year admission to Comilla University. The admission circular at first gets to publish on the Comilla university website cou.ac.bd.
Subject/Department wise Seat Distribution:
Comilla University conducts its admission program for total 1040 seats. Here I make a complete list of seat distribution according to the departments/subjects and HSC exam group.
There are six faculties at Comilla University. All of the faculties have different subjects. Below We have listed the different subject of Comilla University. The Faculties are
- Social Science
- Arts and Humanities
- Business Studies
Important Date & Time:
Here some important date and times related to Comilla University Admission.
- Application process starting: suspended 2022.
- Application process ending: suspended 2022.
- The admission test began: suspended 2022.
- A unit Exam: suspended 2022
- B unit Exam: suspended 2022
- C unit Exam:suspended 2022
- Admission test ends: suspended 2022.
Qualification for Applying:
Sessional Admissibility: Firstly, candidates have to pass HSC or Equivalent Exam between 2022 and 2022. They also have to pass SSC or equivalent exam between 2019and 2018. Those who have passed the SSC exam before 2017 is not allowed for this admission test.
Grading suitability: Grade points differ for each group. It is mainly based on the HSC Exam group. As Like:
For A unit they prefer total minimal GPA 6.50 assembled both SSC and HSC or equivalent exam. Only science background candidates can apply for this unit. They have also mentioned an individual GPA for SSC or HSC. It is GPA 3.00 individually in SSC and HSC.
For B & C Unit the desired candidates have to get total GPA 6.00 both in SSC and HSC or equivalent exam. Science, Business Studies and Humanities all group candidates can apply for this COU admission test program.
For GCE Level candidates have to pass minimum on 5 subjects in O Level and on 2 subjects in A-Level. They must have to achieve a minimum B Grade in 4 subjects out of this 7.
- Those who want to study in Mathematics, CSE, ICT, Physics and Statistics department they have to earn a GPA 3.00. If anyone interested in Mathematics, CSE and ICT they must have to answer Mathematics.
- Candidates who are interested in Pharmacy subjects they have to earn a GPA 3.50 in Chemistry and Biology. In Mathematics they have to earn a GPA 2.50. rather of it they also have to earn a minimum GPA 3.00 in SSC and HSC exam.
- If anyone wants to study in English, they have to earn a minimum GPA 3.50 (A-) in the HSC exam.
- Those who are interested in Economics must have to read one subjects from these three subjects. These three subjects are Economics, Mathematics, and Statistics.
How to apply for COU Admission Test:
Here is applying process for COU Admission Test. Read it:
- Candidates can apply through prepaid Teletalk mobile operator by SMS.
- First of all, a candidate has to go to Message option.
- Then type COU after going the message option.
- Give space and type the first three letter of HSC Education Board.
- Then put HSC Roll NO and HSC Pass Year one by one with space.
- Again, type first three letters of SSC Education Board.
- After space, put your SSC Roll NO and SSC pass year with space.
- Here is the SMS format:
COU<Space>First three letter of HSC Education Board<Space>HSC Roll NO<Space>HSC pass year<Space> First three letter of SSC Education Board<Space>SSC Roll NO<Space>SSC pass year.
For example: COU<Space>CHI <Space>123456 <Space>2022<Space> DHA<Space>234567 <Space>2017<Space>A. A is for unit choice.
- Send it to 16222.
- After sending the message properly candidates will receive an SMS with Applicants name, interested units, admission fee, and PIN NO.
- If all the information is correct recipient has to send a constant SMS again. On this SMS they have to mention their mobile no to contact with them.
- Here is the constant SMS format:
COU<Space>YES<Space>PIN NO<Space>Mobile NO.
- In the place of PIN, No candidates have to put their own PIN No.
- After sending this constant SMS applicant will receive a User ID and Password.
- Save the User ID and Password.
- O Level and A Level applicant also have to send SMS like this format. Just they have to put GCE on the place of Education Board Letter.
For example: COU<Space>GCE<Space>234567<Space>2017<Space>A.
- Quota appliances must have to mention their quota code.
For example: COU<Space>CHI <Space>123456 <Space>2022 <Space> DHA<Space>234567 <Space>2017<Space>A<Space>FFQ.
- Applicants who want to answer English version question paper they have to submit the application in a body before 15 days of admission test.
How to download COU admission test admit card:
The timeline to download admit card will inform to the candidates through SMS, COU website or Press notice. To get the Admit card one has to browse http://cou.teletalk.com.bd. Click on the admission option. Then put your User ID and Password and log in the website. After login applicants will see their information. They also find an option to submit their signature and photographs. By upload their photo & signature they can download their admit card. Once you upload your photo and signature, further you cannot change it.
Comilla University Question Pattern, Exam System, Marks Distribution:
- Like other universities, Comilla University admission test also held in MCQ System.
- Total marks are 100. Each question mark is 1.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 will be deducted as negative marking.
- For selecting on A & B unit every candidate has to achieve 40 marks in total.
- For C unit they have to achieve 10 in English which is mandatory.
- Marks Distribution:
Comilla University Admission Seat Plan 2022:
Applicants will be informed for Comilla University Admission Seat Plan 2022 through SMS, or their official website. You can also visit our website to get your seat plan shortly. If you want to download the full set plan click on the button.
Comilla University Admission Result 2022:
To get the Comilla University Admission Result 2022 first keep visit our site. We will keep you notified about the result publishing date. As soon as Comilla University authority published the admission result you will get it fast in our site.
Comilla University Subject List, Faculties, Units:
Admission test program conducts for 3 units. Under these 3 units, there belongs to 3 faculties and 19 departments or subjects. Let’s see that your desire subjects is available here or not. After confirming about it you can take your preparations.
At first, let’s see the A unit subject lists. Under this unit only has one faculty. Almost 350 seats are available in this faculty.
Faculty name: Science & Engineering Faculty
Subject list: Here is the full subject list of A unit as well as the Science & Engineering Faculty.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information & Communication Technology
There are two faculties conduct under this unit. 450 seats are available in total for all group of students.
Faculty name: Art & Humanities Faculty, Social Science Faculty
Subject list: Now see this unit subject list.
- Public Administration
- Mass communication & journalism
C unit also has only one faculty like A unit. In total 240 seats are available for all.
Faculty Name: Business Studies Faculty
- Finance and Banking
- Accounting and Information Systems
Comilla University Subject list with Faculty
|Subject Name||Faculty Name|
|Public Administration||Social Science|
|Mass Communication and Journalism||Social Science|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Engineering|
|Information and Communication Technology||Engineering|
|English||Arts and Humanities|
|Bangla||Arts and Humanities|
|Management Studies||Business Studies|
|Accounting and Information Systems||Business Studies|
|Finance and Banking||Business Studies|
Furthermore, information about more University Admission Program keep visit us. If any more question, you can comment on the comment box below.
You Can check All public university admission information