CVASU admission program starts with publishing Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU) admission circular 2019-20. Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU) is the 2nd best government financed animal science university. It is one and only Veterinary and Animal Science universities of Bangladesh. It is situated at Chittagong district. They have four campuses. The main campus is located near Khulshi area of Chittagong. They offer three degrees for the undergraduate program. 5 years D.V.M (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine), 4 years duration B.Sc. Honors in FST (Food Science & Technology) and in FF (Fisheries). They have all better lab facilities than other universities. So interested candidates lets see the important date and times to apply, application process, exam system, and the Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU) admission circular 2019-20.
Requirements to apply on CVASU Admission
- Applicant must have to be a permanent citizen of Bangladesh.
- SSC / equivalent exam within 2015 or 2016 and HSC / equivalent examinations within 2017 and 2016 will have to be passed from the science group.
- All candidates who have passed SSC / equivalent examination before 2016 and passed HSC / equivalent examination before 2018, all those candidates are not to be considered to apply.
- Minimal GPA 7.00 is required in the sum of SSC and HSC or equivalent exam.
- Individually applicant needs a minimum GPA of 3.50 in both of these exams.
- Minimal GPA 2.00 must have to be achieved in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and English.
- They must have to read Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (general math in SSC), Biology on both stages.
Important Date & Time of CVASU Admission
- Online Application Starts on 3rd September 2019.
- Online Application Ends 4th November 2019.
- Admission Test Date24thNovember 2019.
- Admit Card Download Date after 20th November 2019.
- Admission Test Result Published Date 27th November 2019.
- Admission from merit list 2nd to 3rd December 2019.
- Admission from 1st waiting list 4th December 2019.
- Class starts on 1st January 2019.
CVASU Admission Circular 2019-20
Application Process for CVASU Admission
- Applicants can apply through mobile SMS for admission.
- They need a Teletalk prepaid mobile sim.
- They have to send the application SMS to 16222 No from their Teletalk prepaid mobile sim card.
- First, go to your mobile message option.
- Type CVASU and give space.
- Then type the first three letter of your HSC education board.
- Give a space after every information.
- Then one by one provides your HSC Roll No, HSC exam passing year, first three letter of SSC education board, SSC Roll No, SSC passing year.
- At last type B/E (B for Bangla medium and E for English medium).
- Send it to 16222 No.
- For example, the SMS Format is following:
CVASU CHI 345678 2019 CHI 987654 2017 B
- The education boards codes are: Sylhet- (SYL), Barisal- (BAR), Chittagong- (CHI, Comilla- (COM), Dhaka- (DHA), Rajshahi- (RAJ), Jessore- (JES), Dinajpur- (DIN) , Madrasah- (MAD), Vocational- (VOC), Open University & Foreign (OTH).
- After sending the SMS If all information is correct, applicants will receive a return SMS with sought applicant’s name, admission fee and a PIN No and to get applicant’s consent
- Then send another SMS giving your consent to 16222 No. the SMS format is following: CVASU <Space> YES <space> PIN <space>personal mobile No (the applicant’s own mobile number).
- If the applicant has a sufficient amount of money in Teletalk prepaid sim card, then only the admission application fee will be deducted.
- The application fee is 1000 BDT. It is for the three faculties.
- After a successful application, the authority will send a User ID and Password to the applicants through an SMS.
- If once this process is done, no one can withdraw it.
- Collect and save the User ID and Password. It will be required later for the entrance downloads.
- Multiple application can be applied from one teletalk mobile No.
- But it is better to use the different mobile number to contact with the applicants during the second stage (ask for consent) of the application.
O/A level candidates also have to apply by the same ways, they just have to type GCE instead of general education board keyword. The SMS format is CVASU GCE 345678 2019 GCE 987654 2017 E
- In case of applying in quota interested candidates have to submit the quota option. Like FFQ- Freedom Fighter Quota, TQ- Tribal Quota. The format is following
CVASU CHI 345678 2019 CHI 987654 2017 E FFQ
- If any applicants forget his/her they can regain their User ID and Password through SMS according to this following format:
CVASU HELP HSC Board HSC Roll HSC YEAR, and send it to 16222.
Final Applicant Selection for Admission:
- Total marks for assessment: 200.
- 100 marks on SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent exam results
- 100 marks on written test (MCQ method)
- Written test time is 1 (one) hours.
- 8 X obtained GPA in SSC / equivalent examination = 40.
- 12 X obtained GPA in HSC / equivalent examination = 60
- Examination subject and number of written tests:
Download CVASU Admission Test Admit Card
See the process of Download CVASU Admission Test Admit Card. To get the admit card browse on http://cvasu.teletalk.com.bd. Click on the admission option. Log in with the User ID and Password. Applicants will show them all information after login. They will show upload option to upload signature and photograph.
Photo and Signature Upload:
- Photo dimension: The length and width of the image is 300 x 300 pixels and this image file size is not more than 100KB. Black and white photo is not acceptable at all.
- Signature dimension: The length and width of the sign will be 300 x 80 pixels. The file size is not more than 60KB.
After uploading the picture and signature then applicants have to print the 2 (two) copies of the admit card with latest captured two copies of colored passport size photograph. Applicants must have to attest the photographs. One copy of the admit card should be kept by yourself and the other should be submitted to the concerned Inspector of the examination hall during the admission test. Applicants name, roll no, date and time of admission test will be included in the admit card. One can download the admit card by visiting http://cvasu.teletalk.com.bd. Applicants can download they’re admit card from 12th November.
CVASU Admission Test Seat Plan
CVASU authority publishes the CVASU Admission Test Seat Plan on their official website usually. After all these official formalities CVASU (Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University) authority will be informed the CVASU Admission Test Seat Plan by a press briefing or notices on their official website. Estimated date of publishing admission test seat plan before the exam date. They also informed their applicants about their seat plan through SMS. For any kind of information of admission or anything else, applicants can get to know from the media or direct from the CVASU notice board.
CVASU Admission Test Result
CVASU Admission Test Result first publishes on its official website. After publishing the admission test result once, then one can get it from our site. Normally after 2/3 working days, they publish their admission test result. This year they publish their admission test result on 24th November after 8.00PM. one applicant can easily find out their admission test result from CVASU official website and the university’s notice board. To get the result without any problem visit here.