NU Degree Admission Circular of 2020-21 – The National University Degree Admission circular has been announced for the session 2020-21. If you are interested to admit to a degree course at National University, this posts helpful for you. NU degree admission-related details information will be found on our website as well as the National University website at www.nu.edu.bd. Now, we are going to discuss the NU Degree admission circular of 2020-21.
National University Degree Admission 2020-21
Online application for Degree admission in the session of 2020-21 at National University starts from March 2021 and online application will be accepted until April 2021. The primary application form can be filled from the National University website. For this, go to the NU website, then click the “degree pass” tab and click the “apply now”. Candidates will have to submit a print copy of the form and with the application fee of 250 from March to April at the concerned college.
Degree Admission Circular 2020-21
You will find it hereafter the National University authority publish the Degree admission circular of 2020-21. Also, here described in detail how to apply online for nu admission through the National University website. Candidates do not have to take any admission exam to admit the degree admission course at National University. A merit list is prepared for each college separately by NU authority based on the result of their SSC and HSC exam. The NU admission circular of 2020-21 is given below:
Important Dates for Degree 1st Year Admission
Applicants will have to complete their application process online after publishing the degree admission circular of the National University. The Important Dates for Degree 1st Year Admission is mentioned below:
- Deadline to fill the primary application form online:
- Application deadline for submitting application forms along with required papers:
- The date of finalization of the online application form by the college:
- The date of payment of application fee to any Sonali Bank branch through the “Sonali Seba”:
- The date of publishing 1st merit list:
- The date of publishing 2nd merit list (if vacancy available): Not published
- The date of publishing of migration merit list: Not published
- The deadline of application for 1st release slip: Not published
- The deadline of application for 2nd release slip: Not published
- The date of publishing merit list for of 1st release slip: Not published
- The date of publishing merit list for of 2ndrelease slip: Not published
Minimum Requirement for NU Degree Admission
If you can meet the following conditions then you can apply for degree admission.
- 1 copy passport size image, applicant’s phone number and SSC, HSC exam roll number, and registration number.
- Students can apply who have passed the SSC on 2016/2017/2018
- Students can apply who have passed the HSC on 2018/2019/2020
- Students can apply who have passed by getting a D grade.
- 60% mark will be calculated for HSC and a 40% mark will be calculated for SSC.
- According to the SSC certificate, student age should be under 24 years on the date of 31 December 2020.
How to Apply for Degree Admission 2021?
If you do not apply online, you will not be considered eligible for degree admission. Therefore, every student has to apply at the national university website. The instruction is given below how to apply from the National University website online.
- Go to NU website at www.nu.edu.bd
- Then click the “Admission” menu
- Then click on the “Degree Pass” Option
- Click the “Apply Now” on the left side of this page.
- Now click on the “Applicant’s Login” option.
- Then Type “Applicant Roll Number and password”
- Now click on the “Login” option.
- Then type SSC Roll, Board Name, Passing Year and Also Your HSC Roll, Board name and Passing Year.
- After filling out all information correctly then click sign in.
- Then select your college and select your course/courses.
- Now upload your image (image size must be 120 x 150 pixels)
- Then type your mobile number.
- After filling out all information, click the View menu and check it again. If you don’t find any error then submit your application and print it on A4 paper.
- Submit your application to your college with SSC Transcript, Registration Card Photocopy, HSC Transcript, and Registration Card Photocopy and 250 taka as admission fee.
Download NU Degree Circular PDF File
The NU admission circular of 2021 is attached below as a PDF file. If you want to know more information about NU Admission, please click the link below to download the PDF file to get all information, including important dates, education requirements, necessary papers, registration procedures, and other details.
Download PDF Degree Admission Circular of 22 Thanks for reading this article and I hope you will get all information about the degree admission circular 2020-21. If you have any questions about the degree admission circular of 2020 please contact us using the comment box below.