Islami bank is one of the social co-operative banks in Bangladesh. They always do so many social works for the welfare of poor and backward people. On this works, they provide scholarships to the poor but meritorious students every year. Today here we are talking about Islami Bank Scholarship 2022
Islami Bank (IBBL) SSC Scholarship 2022
Islami bank Bangladesh provides scholarship to the SSC passed students every year, which is normally known as IBBL scholarship. In continuation of this program they also arrange to award the meritorious students for helping in their education. They mainly emphasized to the poor and disable students who are already far capable to continue bearing their educational expenses. It is a very great work to help like these students.
Every year Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd awards more than 500 students. It is a one of the welfare oriented Bank in Bangladesh. So under the social corporate responsibilities they provide scholarship to the meritorious and poor students.
So the students who have passed the SSC exam 2022, all you can apply for this scholarship. If there anyone who is not financially capable to bear his educational costs he/she can apply for this scholarship.
Here are the all details about Islami Bank Scholarship 2022 for only secondary level students. Read the following part:
Eligibility for Islami Bank Scholarship 2022 Secondary (SSC) Level
- Applicants have to pass SSC or Dakhil or equivalent exam 2022 from Bangladesh.
- Applicants have to achieve a GPA 5.00 for all groups in the SSC exam.
- Only poor or financially non-capable students can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have to read in a school or same level other institutes.
Application dates of Islami Bank Scholarship 2022 Secondary (SSC) Level
- The application starts: Not published
- Application drop ending: Not punlished
Facilities of Islami Bank Scholarship 2022 Secondary (SSC) Level
- Scholarship duration is for 2 years.
- Monthly granted amount: 2000 BDT.
- Annually granted amount for educational equipments (books and stationary): 3000 BDT.
- It is a scholarship for higher secondary (HSC) level studies.
Application procedure of Islami Bank Scholarship 2022 Secondary (SSC) Level
- Applicants have to collect the application form from the official website of Islami Bnak Bangladesh Ltd.
- After fill up the form they have to reach the form into the nearest Islami Bank Brunches.
- No application will be granted personally or through post office.
- Students have to reach their form in a body. After 30 august no form will be granted.
- With application form they have to provide some
documents which are:
- Attached mark sheet of SSC or equivalent exam.
- Two copy recent color photographs.
- Certificate from the recent institute head.
- Parent’s income statement or certificate must be attached by local authorities.
- Attached mark sheet of SSC or equivalent exam.
Islami Bank Scholarship result 2022 Secondary (SSC) Level
After checking all the application form Bank authority makes a list of those students who they want to award the scholarship. As it is a long process so it’s may take time. But as soon they make the list, they will publish it on their official website. To get the result click on this link:
Islami Bank Scholarship 2022 Higher Secondary (HSC) Level
Like SSC passed meritorious students Islami Bank also awarded scholarship to HSC passed students for their further educational aid. This scholarship is known as Islami Bank HSC scholarship or IBBL HSC scholarship. As usual in this phase they also give priority to the poor students who are mostly disabling to bear their educational expenses but so much brilliant in study.
Every year we see that there belong many news such type of. Like a girl stand first from her district but she can’t continue her study due to low financial capability and so many this type of. Under social corporation duties all the bank of Bangladesh tries to help this type of students.
Here is the detailed information about Islami Bank Scholarship 2022 Higher Secondary (HSC) Level. Keep reading this article.
Eligibility for Islami Bank Scholarship 2022 Higher Secondary (HSC) Level
- Only the students who pass the HSC exam 2022 can apply for this scholarship.
- They have to continue their two years of study from college or any other same level type institute.
- They have to achieve a GPA 5.00 out of GPA 5.00 grade.
- Islami bank only provides scholarships to the poor and meritorious students. In that case, applicants have to prove that they can’t bear their everyday educational expenditure.
Facilities of Islami Bank Scholarship 2022 Higher Secondary (HSC) Level
- This scholarship is for bachelor level students.
- Duration of this scholarship is 2 years.
- Monthly granted amount of scholarship is 3000-4500 BDT. It will pay in every month to the applicants.
- Annual granted amount is 3000 BDT. It is only for buying applicants educational equipments like books and other stationary.
Dates for Islami Bank Scholarship 2022 Higher Secondary (HSC) Level
Application starting date: 20th July 2022
Application closing date: 25th July 2022.
Application procedure of Islami Bank Scholarship 2022 Higher Secondary (HSC) Level
- After collecting the application from applicants have to fill up it.
- The application form is available at Islami bank’s official website.
- They have to fill up all the information. Otherwise, an incomplete application form will not be granted.
- Applications have to be reached at the nearest Islami Bank Brunches.
- Directly or by post office any application will not be granted.
- Applicants who already enjoy scholarship from any other institute accept government is not eligible for this scholarship.
- With the application form applicants have to provide these following documents:
- Photocopy of HSC or equivalent exam’s mark sheet. Photocopies must have to be attested.
- 2 copies of recent attested color photographs.
- A testimonial from the head of the recent educational institute.
- Parent’s income statement must need.
- Parent’s income statement must have to be attested from the head of Union Parishad/ Ward Council/ Pouroshova.
Islami Bank Scholarship result 2022 Higher Secondary (HSC) Level
After the submission date, they will check out all the applications. After checking they will publish the Islami Bank Scholarship result 2022 Higher Secondary (HSC) Level. To get your result the ever first stay with us.
For any kind of other information you can comment on the comment box. We always try to help you.