Islamic University Kushtia Admission Circular 2020-21 is not published by the authority. According to the Circular, the Admission test of Islamic University will be held on, 2021. According to the Notice, There are 4 units in this university and their 34 Subjects. If you are interested in this university, please keep patient and go through the article to check the full admission process.
Islamic University Bangladesh is governed by the OIC and Bangladesh Government. This university is famous for its Ph.D. Granting ability. It is the seventh oldest university in Bangladesh. The undergraduate program, Graduate Program, and Doctorate degree are provided by this university. Here you will get Islamic University Honors Admission with their details.
Important Dates of Islamic University Admission
- Final Application Process Starts: September 01, 2021
- Final Application Process Ends: September 07, 2021
- Application Fee: 1200.00 BDT (One Thousand Two Hundred Tk)
- Admission Test Date: not declared
- Results Published: will be notified later
- Class Starts: Not announced yet
Islamic University Admission Requirements
Islamic University has just two simple requirements. In short, Any HSC pass student can apply for the Islamic University Kushtia
- HSC Passing year 2020 or 2019
- SSC passing year 2017 or later
- Other requirements are given clearly in the image.
Islamic University Kushtia Subject List
Islamic University Kushtia has four units. Each unit has different subjects. We have made a list of all subject lists of Islamic University Kushtia. There is a total of 34 subjects which are divided into four units. Below We have provided the Islamic University subject list according to the unit.
|A||Al-Quran and Islamic Studies |
Dawah and Islamic Studies
Al-Hadith and Islamic Studies
Arabic Language and Literature
Islamic History and Culture
Al-Fiqh and Legal Studies
Law and Land Managements
Finance and Banking
Human Resource Management
Tourism and Hospitality Management
|D||Electrical and Electronics Engineering |
Computer Science and Engineering
Information and Communication Technology Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
Applied Nutrition and Food Technology
Environment Science and Geography
Islamic University Kushtia Admission Circular
The circular image of Islamic University, Kushtia admission circular 2020-21 is uploaded below. One can easily download it from here
How to apply for the Islamic University Kushtia Admission?
Students have to apply online. They have to follow the www.iu.ac.bd/admission or iu.bigmsoft.com for the admission test.
- Applicants at first have to browse the official website of Islamic University.
- Click on the apply option of the website.
- Give all the required information.
- Submit it.
- After submission, the applicant will receive an Application ID.
- Using this Application ID applicant have to pay their admission fees.
- To apply more than one unit applicants just have to choose the unit code.
- For each, every unit they will receive an individual Application ID to pay the fees and other needs.
- They also have to submit their recent passport size scanned picture.
- Submit it in jpg format and file size, not more than 80kb.
- Make a print out of the document which contains Application ID.
Admission test Fee
- A Unit – 500 BDT
- B Unit – 1600 BDT
- C Unit – 800 BDT
- D Unit – 1300 BDT
Students have to pay 25 BDT service charges in addition
Islamic University Admission Test Seat plan
Details information about the Islamic University admission test center, seat plan, and admission related other information candidates will get from the official website also highlighted in the IU admission circular. Islamic University Admission Test will start on 4th November. It will be going on till 7th November. Generally, they organized their admission test plan according to their applicants. Based on the number of applicants admission test program time can increase or decrease.
Download Islamic University Admit Card
Candidates can download their Islamic University Admission Test admit card from 16th October 2021. They have to download the admit card between 1st November 2021. They have to download the admit card from the official website of Islamic University(http://iu.bigmsoft.com). They can download the admit card using their application ID No. Using the Application ID No they can see their full information. Then they will see the download option. They have to download the admit card. Make the print of two copies of the document. Make sure to bear both copies on the exam date.
Islamic University Admission Test System
Students have to seat for the admission test for each of the units. Total marks of admission test distribute like this way 40+60+20= 120. 40 marks count based on GPA. 60 score is for MCQ Test. The rest of 20 is for the written test. Total 80 marks exam will be taken. Out of 80, 60 Marks will be MCQ and 20 Marks will be written questions. For each negative answer, 0.25 Marks will be deducted from the total marks. The marks distribution of each unit is given in the circular.
This is all about the Islamic University Admission Circular 2020-21. If you have any questions about the IU admission test & Islamic university circular please let us know. We will be ready to assist you.