JSC Result 2018 Chittagong Board Bangladesh: Are looking for JSC Result 2018 then this article very helpful for you. Here you get JDC & JSC result 2018 Chittagong board and others board of Bangladesh. The word JSC & JDC is short name their full meaning is Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC).
Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Chittagong started its activities in 1995. It is a self-ruling and self-administrative body in the field of instructive organization and administration in Bangladesh. Thinking of increasing demand for quality and quantitative education of the country, the education board is trying to develop as an excellence in education administration.
JSC Result 2019 Publish Date
The results of the 2018 Junior School Certificate (JSC) examinations held under the eight general education boards of the country will be published on 30th December 2018. At the same time, the results of the JDC examination conducted under the Madrasa Education Board. Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) exams will be finished last week of November 2018 and after finishing exam the result will be published within 60 Days. After publishing the result will be available on this site and the official website of Bangladesh Education Board.
The Education Boards are:
- Chittagong Education Board
- Dhaka Education Board
- Comilla Education Board
- Dinajpur Education Board
- Barisal Education Board
- Jessore Education Board
- Rajshahi Education Board
- Sylhet Education Board
JSC Result 2018 Chittagong Board Marksheet
JSC Result 2018 Chittagong Board full marksheet can download from this website (Ontaheen). This year JSC Exam Result 2018 Chittagong Board with full marksheet will discharge on 30 December 2018.
How to Check JSC Result 2018?
Two ways available for checking JSC Result 2018 Chittagong Board. These are:
- Online System
- Via SMS (Using Mobile Phone)
JSC Result 2018 Online System
To check JSC result 2018 from Online go to education board result website http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/.
The Procedure of JSC result 2018 Chittagong board
Here we write down the procedure step by step how to check JSC Result Online. Not only JSC Result 2018 but also you get others education board result using this procedure. For others board, you should change your information otherwise you get the wrong result.
Let’s check web base result:
Step 1: Select “JSC/JDC” from “Examination” menu.
Step 2: Select “2018” on “Year” menu.
Step 3: Select “Chittagong” on “Board” menu.
Step 4: Type your “Roll Number” on the “Roll” textbox.
Step 5: Type “Registration Number” on the “Reg: No” textbox.
Step 6: Type the result of the two number (left side).
At last, after fillup, all box then click the Submit button to get your JSC Result 2018 Chittagong Board.
JSC Result 2018 Chittagong Board via SMS
Results from any mobile via SMS: After going to the message option, write JSC for general board and JDC for Madrasa Board write the first three letters of the board roll number passing year and send to 16222.
JSC>>>space>>>CHI>>>space>>>Roll Number>>>space>>>Year and Send to 16222
JSC Result 2018 Board Challenges
• Only Teletalk pre-paid mobile phone can be re-examined. To apply, go to the mobile message option by typing JSC and enter the first three letters of the name of the board and type the roll number by typing and enter
• A PIN number will be given to the amount of money that will be withdrawn on the return SMS. If you agree on the request, go to the message option by typing JSC by typing with the PIN number and type the contact number with send to 16222.
• All the subjects which have 2 letters (Bangla and English), will be considered as an application for two letters in favor of a Subject Code (101 for Bangla, 107 for English) and 300 takas as an application fee.
• You can apply for more than one topic through the same SMS. In this case, the Subject Code will be written with commas (,) in phases.
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you have any question about JSC result 2018 Chittagong Board please leave a comment.