JUST Admission Circular 2020-21: Jessore Science & Technology University Admission Circular has recently been published. JUST elaborates on the meaning of Jessore University of Science and Technology. It is situated in Jessore, Bangladesh. This is the only Govt. university in Jessore. They have published their admission circular through a press notice on 15th January 2021. To know more details about JUST admission read the article.
JUST Admission Circular 2020-21
JUST Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published for 1st-year graduation admission. Their admission program offers for 4 graduation degree. This program is 4 years duration graduation (Honour’s or engineering), 5 years duration B Farm (professional), 5 years duration Physical Medicine, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation (professional).
Jessore Science and Technology University admission authority publishes their admission circular on 15th January 2021. Applicants can apply for the admission test from 15th January 2021. So, let’s see the details about JUST Admission Circular 2020-21. The JUST Admission circular is first published by the authority on just.edu.bd.
Important Date and Times of JUST Admission
- Apply process start: 15th January 2021. It will be started at noon at 12.00 pm.
- Apply process ends: 14th February 2021. The application process will be ended at night at 12.00am.
- Last Date of clear Payment: 15th February 2021.
- Admit card download date: After 30th February 2021.
- Admission test starts: A unit-21 March 2021. Time: 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM. B unit- 21 March 2021. Time: 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM. C unit- 21 March 2021. Time: 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
- The first admission test will be begun from 9.30 am.
- The last unit admission test will be held at 3.30 pm.
- Admission test end: 22nd March 2021. On this day also the admission test will be held at the same time. The tests also will be ended at the same time. D unit– 22 March 2021. Time: 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM. E unit– 22 March 2021. Time: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM. F unit– 22 March 2021. Time: 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
- Result published date: probably 25th March 2021.
- The admission process starts: 1st March 2021. It is a possible date. Not fixed yet.
- Orientation program: 1st or 2nd April 2021.
JUST Subject Lists, Faculties, and Units:
JUST Admission test will conduct for 6 units. Under these 6 units, there belongs to 26 departments or subjects. There has also 8 faculties. Let’s see the department lists of these units and subjects.
A Unit: In this unit admission test conducts only for one faculty and 8 departments. The departments are:
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Industrial and Production Engineering.
- Petroleum and Mining Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Textile Engineering.
- Lather Technology.
All the subjects belong to the Science and Technology Faculty.
B Unit: There are two faculties in this unit. They are Biology and Technology Faculty and the other is the Health Science Faculty. Let’s see the subjects list under these two faculties. They are:
Biology and Technology Faculty
- Fisheries and Merin Bioscience.
- Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology.
Health Science Faculty
- Physical Medicine, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation.
C Unit: this unit also consists two faculties. Applied Science and Technology Faculty and the other is the Science Faculty. Now see the subject lists under these two faculties:
Applied Science and Technology Faculty
- Environmental Science and Technology.
- Nutrition and Food Technology.
- Agro Product Processing Technology.
D Unit: It is also known as the Arts and Social Science Faculty. There are only two subjects under this faculty.
E Unit: Under this unit only one subject is available but this subject is also under Health Science Faculty. The subject is:
- Physical Education and Sports Science.
F Unit: Faculty under this unit is known as Business Studies Faculty. Only one faculty belongs to this unit and 4 subjects under this one faculty.
- Accounting and Information System,
- Finance and Banking,
JUST Seat Distribution:
JUST Admission program conducts total for 915 seats. Unit-based seats differ for each department also. In the following table, I try to give a complete idea about the seat distribution according to the subjects. It is most important to mention that the seat distribution makes based on the HSC exam group of the applicants.
Here is an important note for the applicants who are eagerly interested in F Unit. In F Unit 80% of seats are reserved for Business Studies groups applicants. As well as 12% for Science backgrounds and 8% for humanities applicants. If there is no capable applicants from Science and Humanities background than those seats will be fill up by the capable applicants of Business studies group according to their admission test marks.
|Name of Department||Number of Seat||Name of the Department||Number of Seat|
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||50||Chemical Engineering (ChE)||40|
|Petroleum & Mining Engineering (PME)||35||Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE)||35|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)||35||Microbiology (MB)||40|
|B Unit Subject List with Seat Number|
|Genetic engineering & Biotechnology(GEBT)||40||Fisheries & Marine Bioscience (FMB)||40|
|C Unit Subject List with Seat Number|
|Mathematics & Statistics||30||Nutrition & Food Technology (NFT)||40|
|Environmental Science & Technology (EST)||45||Agro Product Processing Technology (APPT)||30|
|D, E, F Unit Subject List|
|Physical Education & Sports Science (PESS)||40||English||40|
|BBA in Accounting and Information System (AIS)||40|
Qualification to Apply for JUST Admission Test:
Here are the full details about the qualification for applying in JUST Admission Test.
- Applicants must have to be from Bangladesh. They have to be a Bangladeshi citizen. Rather them NRB applicants can also apply for this Admission program.
- SSC passing year: the applicants who have passed their SSC or equivalent exam between the year of 2018 and 2017. those applicants can only apply for this admission program.
- HSC passing year: Like SSC the applicants who pass HSC or equivalent exam between 2019 and 2021 can apply for this program. Those who passed before 2018 cannot apply for this program.
- Besides all these ‘A’ Level and ‘O’ level candidates can also apply for all units. They have to gain minimum ‘B’ Grade at 5 subjects in ‘O’ level and at 3 subjects in ‘A’ level.
- The government approved 4-year duration Diploma terms or equivalent exam pass applicants can also apply. They also have to pass between 2021 and 2019. Otherwise, they cannot apply.
Unit Wise Essential Requirement for GPA:
They set different GPA for different units. They also have dissimilarities for HSC groups to apply for each unit. Here are the details about the requirements of each unit.
- For A Unit: To apply on A unit applicants, have to achieve GPA 7.50. This is the sum of SSC and HSC or equivalent exams GPA. Individually both in SSC and HSC exam, they must have to gain GPA 3.50. They also have to achieve minimum “A- “on Mathematics in HSC or equivalent exam. In the admission test, they must have to earn 10 marks out of 25 in Mathematics. Only science background applicants can apply for this unit.
- For B Unit: Only science group students can also apply for the subjects of this unit. Individually in SSC and HSC or equivalent exams, they have to achieve minimal GPA 3.50. In the sum of these two exams, they need GPA 7.50 to apply for this unit. They also need a minimum “A- “in Biology and Chemistry in HSC. All the marks counts including with 4th subject. If anyone interested in Pharmacy they also have to achieve “C” Grade in Mathematics.If you are interested in Microbiology including with Chemistry and Biology they also have to achieve minimum “A- “in English in HSC or equivalent exam. In the admission test, they have to correct or earn a minimum of 10 marks out of 25 in Chemistry and biology. Interested applicants for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology have to pass in Mathematics including with this subject. Physical Medicine, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation interested applicants have to earn “A- “grade in Physics also in HSC exam.
- For C Unit: For this unit, applicants have to achieve individually GPA 3.00 in SSC and HSC. In the sum of, they want minimal GPA 7.00 in both exams. Those who are interested in Environmental Science and Technology and Agro Product Processing Technology they just have to pass in Biology and Mathematics in HSC or equivalent exam. Interested applicants for Nutrition and Food Technology must have to pass on Biology subject in the HSC exam. If anyone interested in other subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics have to earn a minimum “B” grade in their individual interesting subjects.
- For D Unit: Applicants need to gain a minimal GPA of 7.00 in the sum of SSC and HSC or equivalent exam. The students who are interested in English subject they have to achieve a minimum “A- “in English in the HSC or equivalent exam. Not only in HSC exam they also have to earn a minimum of 12 marks in the admission test.
- For E Unit: The requirement for this unit is a little bit different from other units. Applicants have to gain GPA 6.50 at least in the sum of SSC and HSC or in equivalent exams. Individually in both exam, they need minimum GPA 3.00. 50% of total seats is reserved applicants who are from a national team or get a national medal or the players who got a medal in age-based sports. Among of these categories applicants just need minimum 30% marks in the admission test. For other general applicants, they must need to earn 40% marks in the admission test to select.
- For F Unit: To apply for this unit applicants need individually minimal GPA 3.50 out of GPA 5.00 in SSC, HSC or equivalent exams. In the sum of these two-board exams, they need minimal GPA 7.50. Most important note for this unit is every applicant have to gain a minimum of 10 marks in English out of 30 in the admission test.
How to Apply for JUST Admission Test:
Enable students who pass from Secondary, higher secondary and technical education board have to follow the below instruction to Apply for JUST Admission Test. Follow the instruction:
- To get the related information about the admission process to browse on this weblink http://just.bigmsoft.com.
- Click on the admission option.
- You will see an admission form.
- Fill up the form with your correct information.
- After it submits the admission form.
- After successful submission, you will receive an Application ID.
- Collect the Application ID.
- Make a print out of the document containing Application ID.
- This application ID is needed for payment and to download the admit card.
- After all, this attached your recent passport size color photographs. Photo dimension is maximum in 200KB, in jpg format.
- Be careful when you are editing the photographs.
- GCE Level (“O” and “A” level) applicants have to submit their application directly to the JUST Admission authority in a body. They also have to make Pay order or Bank Draft the admission fees.
Payment method for JUST Admission Test:
Desire applicants have to pay the application fees by DDBL Rocket service. It is a mobile banking system to pay the fees. The payment method is given below:
- Dial *322# from DBBL mobile banking account.
- Dial 1 to select the payment option.
- Again dial 1 for Bill Pay option.
- Dial 1 if it is a personal account and select Self option.
- If others account dial 2 and select other option then go through entering Payer Mobile NO. put your personal mobile no.
- Put 254 in the place of entering Biller ID.
- Put your Application ID in place of entering Bill Number.
- In place of entering Amount put the admission fees of your applicable unit.
- Give your Pin NO.
- You will get a Payment Confirmation SMS.
- Collect your Transaction ID from this SMS.
- Application fee of each unit:
- A Unit: – 900 BDT.
- B Unit: – 800 BDT.
- C Unit: – 800 BDT.
- D Unit: – 600 BDT.
- E Unit: – 600 BDT.
- F Unit: – 700 BDT.
JUST Admission Test System and Marks Distribution:
- Admission test held on MCQ system like other universities.
- Total marks of admission test are 100.
- 80 marks counted for MCQ and rest of 20 counted on the base of HSC and SSC exam GPA.
- SSC exams GPA X 1.9 and HSC GPA X 2= 20
- Marks distribution are given below of each unit:
JUST Admission Unit A, B, C, D, E Marks Distribution
According to the Just Admission test authority, the number distribution is different for all Units.
- A Unit Marks Distribution
- English -10
- Physics- 25
- Math -25
- HSC+SSC -20
- B Unit Marks Distribution
- English -10
- Physics- 25
- Biology – 25
- HSC+SSC -20
- C Unit Marks Distribution
- English -10
- Physics- 25
- Math+ Biology -20
- HSC+SSC -20
- D Unit Marks Distribution
- Bangla – 30
- English -30
- General Knowledge -20
- GPA – 20
- E Unit Marks Distribution
- Bangla -10
- English -15
- General Knowledge – 35
- Practical -20
- Games Certificate -10
- HSC+SSC -20
JUST Admit Card Download:
Applicants can download their admit card after 30th October 2021. Applicants can download their admit card from the given weblink (http://just.bigmsoft.com). They will be informed of the date of downloading the admit card date through our site or press notice. They also receive a message from JUST admission authority to download the admit card. If anyone lost their admit card can again print out their admit card from the upper link.
JUST Admission Seat Plan:
JUST Admission Seat Plan will be providing the previous night of the admission test. They will publish their seat plan on this weblinks www.just.edu.bd or http://just.bigmsoft.com. You can visit this link. But it is very common that on that day everyone looking for the seat plan that’s why the server of the sites go slow. In this circumstance, you can download the full seat plan from our site. To download the seating plan, click on this link. If anyone forgets the admission test center can again find out the center by the downloading seat plan or can visit those two weblinks.
JUST Admission Result 2020-21:
The probable date of publishing JUST Admission Result 2020-21 is 25th November 2021. Normally after ending the admission test of each unit the university authority publishes the result between 2/3 working days. So according to this way, the JUST admission result also will be published between 25th to 27th November. To get the admission result fast keep visiting our site. We ensure that you will get the result here first after JUST official website.
For any kind of other information, you can contact with us. All the best to all of you.
You can also check SUST Admission Circular