KUET Admission circular 2019-20 has been published already. KUET- Khulna Science and Technology University declared their 1st year admission circular for undergraduate program. They recommended 1st year admission for BSc Engineering, BURP and BArch course. Interested candidates can apply for Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic engineering, and Mechanical Engineering faculties. Under this faculties there have almost 16 departments. KUET authority will take admission for 1065 seats this year. So, guys if you want to study on engineering subject undoubtedly it is a best option.
Important dates and times:
Here is the information about all the important dates and time. Besides all this information the merit list, subject choice and viva date will be updated by the KUET authority after result publication.
|Online application submission start||13th September 2019||10.00 AM|
|Online application submission close||23rd September 2019||11.59 PM|
|The last date of A, T, or P marked applications’ submission||24th September 2019||03.30 PM|
|Last date of deposit money||24th September 2019||05.00 PM|
|List publication of eligible candidates||11th October 2019|
|Admission test date||27th October 2019||10.00AM- 12.30PM|
|Merit list/Result published||5th November 2019|
Eligibility to apply for KUET Admission:
- Applicants have to pass HSC or equivalent exam in 2019.
- Those who have received A level certificate after November 2018.
- Candidates have to earn minimal GPA 4.00 in SSC and HSC from any education board of Bangladesh/ Madrasah board/ vocational education board to apply.
- They also have to earn total GPA 18.00 out of GPA 20.00 in sum of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- GCE O level candidates have to pass in minimum 5 subjects with minimum B grade.
- GCE A level candidates have to earn B Grade individually in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Eligible Candidates’ Selection:
Candidates who applied within the time the authority check out their application. They make the decision of eligible candidates based on the grade point of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Minimum requirement for these 4 subjects is GPA 18.00. if the number of participatory candidates is very high then the authority will select the first 13000 candidates. If the 13000 number candidate is multiple then the authority will give priority on the grade point of these 4 subjects individually.
Exam System and Marks Distribution:
- Admission test will be held on the MCQ (multiple choice question) system.
- Total marks are 500.
- Exam time 2 hour 30 minutes.
- 25% marks will be deducted as negative marking for each of the wrong answer.
- Admission test will be held according to the HSC syllabus of the academic year 2018-2019.
- The English portion will come from Functional English.
- 1st year BSc Engineering, BURP and BArch course exam will be held by same question paper.
- Question pattern and marks distribution is as below the list:
|Subject||Question no||Total marks|
Kuet Admission Circular Download
here is the image version of KUET Admission Circular of Bangladesh. You can download it for future use
Faculty wise KUET subject list:
There are 3 faculties consists in Khulna Science and Technology University. Under this 3 faculties there have 16 departments who offer under graduation degree.
Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
- Building Engineering & Construction Management (BECM)
- Architecture (ARCH)
- Mathematics (MATH)
- Chemistry (CH)
- Physics (PH)
- Humanities (HUM)
Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Biomedical Engineering (BME)
- Material Science and Engineering (MSE)
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Leather Engineering (LE)
- Textile Engineering (TE)
- Energy Science and Engineering (ESE)
- Chemical Engineering (ChE)
- Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
KUET Admission Seat Plan
On the previous day of KUET admission test, KUET authority will publish the Admission Test Seat Plan. Seat plan will be available on KUET admission website. This year there is a possibility to get the seat plan in their admit card. So, student need not worry about the Seat plan KUET Admission Seat Plan.