KUET Admission circular 2020-21 has not published yet. KUET- Khulna Science and Technology University declared their 1st-year admission circular for the undergraduate program. They recommended 1st-year admission for BSc Engineering, BURP, and BArch course. Interested candidates can apply for Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering faculties. Under these faculties, there have almost 16 departments. KUET authority will take admission for 1065 seats this year. So, guys if you want to study engineering subjects undoubtedly it is the best option.
Important dates and times:
Here is the information about all the important dates and time. Besides all this information the merit list, subject choice and viva date will be updated by the KUET authority after result publication.
|Online application submission start||24th April 2021||09.00 AM|
|Online application submission close||08th May 2021||11.59 PM|
|The last date of A, T, or P marked applications’ submission||08th May 2021||03.30 PM|
|Last date of deposit money||08th May 2021||05.00 PM|
|List publication of eligible candidates||2nd June 2021|
|Admission test date||12th June 2021||10.00 AM- 12.30 PM|
10.00 am- 01.45 pm
|Merit list/Result published||30th June 2021|
Eligibility to apply for KUET Admission:
- Applicants have to pass HSC or equivalent exam in 2020.
- Those who have received an A level certificate after August 2019.
- Candidates have to earn a minimal GPA 4.00 in SSC and HSC from any education board of Bangladesh/ Madrasah board/ vocational education board to apply.
- They also have to earn a total GPA 18.00 out of GPA 20.00 in the sum of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- GCE O level candidates have to pass in a minimum of 5 subjects with a minimum B grade.
- GCE A level candidates have to earn B Grade individually in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Eligible Candidates’ Selection:
Candidates who applied within the time the authority check out their application. They make the decision of eligible candidates based on the grade point of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. The minimum requirement for these 4 subjects is GPA 18.00. if the number of participatory candidates is very high then the authority will select the first 13000 candidates. If the 13000 number candidate is multiple then the authority will give priority on the grade point of these 4 subjects individually.
Exam System and Marks Distribution:
- A written test will be held.
- Total marks are 500.
- Exam time 2 hour 30 minutes.
- 25% marks will be deducted as negative marking for each of the wrong answers.
- The admission test will be held according to the HSC syllabus of the academic year 2019-20.
- The English portion will come from Functional English.
- 1st year BSc Engineering, BURP, and BArch course exam will be held by the same question paper.
- Question pattern and marks distribution is below the list:
|Subject||Question no||Total marks|
KUET Admission Circular Download
Here is the image version of KUET Admission Circular of Bangladesh. You can download it for future use
Faculty wise KUET subject list:
There are 3 faculties consists of Khulna Science and Technology University. Under these 3 faculties, there have 16 departments that offer Bachelor degrees. Here is the full KUET subject list
Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
- Building Engineering & Construction Management (BECM)
- Architecture (ARCH)
- Mathematics (MATH)
- Chemistry (CH)
- Physics (PH)
- Humanities (HUM)
Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Biomedical Engineering (BME)
- Material Science and Engineering (MSE)
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Leather Engineering (LE)
- Textile Engineering (TE)
- Energy Science and Engineering (ESE)
- Chemical Engineering (ChE)
- Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
KUET Admission Seat Plan
On the previous day of the KUET admission test, the KUET authority will publish the Admission Test Seat Plan. The seating plan will be available on the KUET admission website. This year there is a possibility to get the seating plan in their admit card. So, students need not worry about the Seat plan KUET Admission Seat Plan.
This is all about KUET circular. We have found that candidates also searching for kUET admission question 2019-20. We will try to update all this information in future. Besides all these if you have anymore asking feel free to comment.