MBSTU Admission Circular 2019-20 has been already published. MBSTU Admission program is going to start from 22nd October with the application process. MBSTU- Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University one of the renowned universities of Bangladesh. It is the 2nd government-financed science and technology university. They offer a 1st-year admission program for an undergraduate degree. They provide undergraduate degree for 4 years (pharmacy 5 years) graduation (Engineering/Honour’s), BBA, B Farm program. This university started its journey in 1999. It is the 12th public university of Bangladesh. Students get all the updated facilities. So, guys, it is one of the best choices for the candidates who have recently passed the HSC exam this year. 2nd timer candidates can also apply for this university.
Important Dates and times:
- The application process starts from 22nd October 2019 from 10.00 AM.
- The application process ends on 14th November 2019 at 11.59PM.
- Admit card download starts from 24th November 2019.
- The last date of admit card download is 1st December 2019.
- Admission test starts on 30th November 2019. From 10.30AM, A unit admission test conducts. After its B units’ admission test starts form 03.00PM.
- Admission test ends on 1st December 2019. At 10.30AM C unit and at 03.00PM D units exams occur.
Eligibility for MBSTU Admission Test:
- Students who have passed SSC in 2016, 2017 and HSC in 2018, 2019 can apply.
- Individually in both exam, they need minimal GPA 3.00.
- In the sum of both exams, they need GPA 6.50 minimum.
- Candidates from science group can apply for A, B, C, and D unit.
- Humanities and Business Studies group candidates can apply for only D unit.
- Those who are interested in A unit they must need to minimal GPA 3.00 in Physics and Mathematics.
- To apply for B unit must have to earn GPA 3.00 in Chemistry and Biology. But the candidates who are very eager for Pharmacy and Molecular Biology they also have to earn a minimal GPA 2.00 in Mathematics.
- For C unit one needs minimal GPA 3.00 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Applicants from O level have to pass in 5 subjects with B Grade in 3 subjects.
- A level candidate needs B Grade in 2 subjects and passes in 3 subjects.
MBSTU Admission Circular 2019-20:
MBSTU admission circular 2019-20 has been published by the MBSTU authority by a press briefing. They published their admission circular at 17th October, 2019. They are taking admission test for 1st year admission on undergraduate program. You can download the full circular from here. This year they conduct their admission test for 815 seats. 15 most fantastic subjects are available in this university. You can easily choose the best one for you.
How to Apply for MBSTU Admission:
Follow the below instructions to apply on MBSTU undergraduate program. Candidates have to apply by online.
For HSC and SSC passed candidates:
- At first, go to their official web site (www.mbstu-admission.org).
- Then give applicants HSC and SSC Roll NO, Registration NO, Passing Year and Education Board.
- After its eligible units will be shown on the screen.
- Then put applicants’ personal mobile number or any contact number.
- Click on the registration button.
- A User ID and Password will be sent to the applicants providing the mobile number.
- After successful registration applicant will get a Bill NO when they select the units.
- Pay the registration fees using this Bill no.
- Then upload applicants’ photo and signature to download admit card.
- Those who want to apply two or more units they have to repeat 7 to 9 processes.
For GCE (O and A) level candidates:
- Fill up the online form appropriately.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- After checking candidates will be informed about application status through SMS.
- If the application will be accepted applicant will receive a User ID and Password.
- Log in to the website by using User ID and Password.
- Rest of the processes are similar to the HSC and SSC candidates process.
How to Pay Application Fees of MBSTU:
Application fee for A, B, C, D units is 550 BDT. Applicants can pay through their own DBBL mobile banking account or from Agents rocket accounts. They have to submit it to Biller ID 1902. This MBSTUs’ Biller ID. Applicants have to pay individually for each unit. They don’t have to pay any other charge.
Payment Method by DBBL:
- Dial *322# to enter the menu.
- Select 1 for Payment option.
- Again select 1 for Bill Pay.
- If it’s your own account select 1 or if Agent account select 2.
- If select 2, then provide students mobile no.
- Select 0 for others.
- Type MBSTU Biller ID 1902.
- Then provide the Bill Number which you have to get after selecting the unit.
- Give fixed fees (550 BDT).
- Give your accounts Pin No.
- Save the Transaction ID from return SMS.
How to Download MBSTU Admit Card:
- Browse on their official website.
- Click on the Admit Download menu from website.
- Log in with your User ID and Password.
- Then upload your one copy recent passport size color photograph (file size maximum 100KB) and scanned signature (maximum 60KB).
- Then click on the Download Button.
- Then print the Download copy.
- For multiple units download the admit card individually.
- The last date of collecting admits card is 1st December 2019.
MBSTU Admission Test Seat Plan:
MBSTU admission test seat plan will be informed to the students through SMS. The MBSTU authority will message to the applicants with information of exam date, time and center of each applicant. If any applicants miss the SMS, can visit their official website. Keep visit on mbstu-admission.org. you will also get the updated information in our site. If you miss the SMS from the authority you can download the seat plan from here. If the admission test schedule changed for any reason, we will inform you. Authority will also pass the information through notice, news portal or website.
MBSTU Admission Test Result:
MBSTU Admission Test result will be published after the admission test of all units. The admission test result will be informed to the applicants in phases. As thousands of applicants apply for this admission test so it is a little bit lengthy process. To get the admission test results first keep visit our site. We will try our best to give provide you the results immediately after publication.
MBSTU Admission Test System:
- The admission test will be held in the MCQ (Multiple Choice Question).
- Total marks are 200.
- 100 marks count for MCQ’s.
- Other 100 marks count for 40% of SSC exam GPA and 60% of HSC exams GPA.
- SSC and HSC exams GPA will be counted including 4th subject.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted extra for each wrong answer.
- The admission test will be held according to the HSC syllabus.
Here is the full marks distribution and question pattern of each units of MBSTU. See the full details:
Faculties and subject lists of MBSTU:
There are 5 faculties in Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University. The admission test conducts under 4 units for these five faculties. Almost 15 subjects are available under these five faculties. Let’s see the faculties and subject lists.
Faculty of Engineering: There are 3 subjects under this faculty. All are engineering subjects. Only science backgrounds candidates can apply for this unit. Applicants have to apply for A unit for these subjects.
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Textile Engineering.
Faculty of Life Science: This unit consists of 6 fantastic subjects. These are the most prominent subjects.
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
- Criminology and Police Science
- Environmental Science and Resource Management
- Food Technology and Nutrition Science
Faculty of Science: It is a faculty of pure subjects.
Faculty of Business Studies and Management: Only one subjects is available in this unit. This is Business Administration.
Faculty of Social Science: in this unit also has only one subject or department. It is Economics.
So, guys if you have any more question feel free to comment on our comment box. We will reply to you shortly. For more university admission circular see the admission menu.