NSTU Admission Circular 2019-20: NSTU Admission Circular has recently been published on their official website. The elaboration of NSTU – Noakhali Science and Technology University. This university started its journey on 22nd June 2006. In its continuation, this is their 12th admission program of under graduation degree. So, guys if you have passed HSC or equivalent exam this year you can apply here for under graduation. The 2nd timers mean those who have passed HSC exam in the previous year but yet not admitted into any university can also apply here.
NSTU Admission Important Dates
- Application Starts: August 20, 2019
- Application Ends: October 16, 2019
- Exam Date:
- A & B Unit – October 26, 2019
- C & D Unit – October 27,2019
- E & F Unit – October 28, 2019
- Results Published: October 30, 2019
NSTU Admission Circular 2019-20
Noakhali Science and Technology University officially announced that, the Application process will start on August 20, 2019 and it will continue until October 26, 2019. They have 6 Faculty and Several units for undergraduate Admission. We have discussed all the topics according to the circular. If you want to download the PDF file or Image file, you can download from here.
Unit wise faculties and subject list:
The university conducts its under graduation program under 6 units. Under this units there belongs to 6 faculties and 2 institution. There are total 28 departments under this faculties and institutions. Here are the lists of faculties and departments. There offer courses for undergraduate and postgraduate levels under the departments of faculties. Under the departments of institutions, they offer undergraduate and diploma level degrees.
A unit: Under this unit, there has 2 faculties and 7 subjects. The science background students who read mathematics in HSC only can apply this unit.
Engineering & Technology Faculty
- Computer Science and Telecommunication Engineering (CSTE)
- Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (ACCE)
- Information and Communication Engineering (ICE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Applied Mathematics
Institute of Information Technology
- Software Engineering (SE)
B Unit: The candidates who had read biology in HSC can apply for this unit. The subject lists are:
- Fisheries and Marine Science (FIMS)
- Environmental Science and Disaster Management (ESDM)
- Food Technology and Nutrition Science (FTNS)
- Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (BGE)
- Agriculture (AG)
- Microbiology (MBG)
C Unit: this unit have only two subjects which are belongs from science faculty.
The following subjects and faculties are divided for other units. As in these units, similar subjects are available for different groups so I have not listed them separately.
Social Sciences and Humanities Faculty
- Bangladesh and Liberation War Studies (BLWS)
- Social Work
Business Administration Faculty
- Business Administration
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Management Information Systems
Education Sciences Faculty
- Education Administration
Law Faculty : This Faculty belongs to only one Subject. This is Law. No other subjects is available here.
Institute of Information Technology: In faculty, NSTU only provides Post Graduate Diploma for the Students. The Subject is Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
Institute of Information Sciences: Information Sciences and Library Management is the only subject in this Faculty
Qualifications for NSTU Admission Test:
NSTU admission program authority has declared different educational qualification for each unit. Here is the complete list of qualification for each of the unit.
For A Unit: The interested clients have to achieve in sum GPA 6.50 in SSC and HSC. individually both in this exam, they need minimal GPA 3.00 including the fourth subject. GCE level applicants have to pass minimum in 5 subjects including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in O Level. In A level they have to pass a minimum of one subjects from Physics or Chemistry and Mathematics.
For B Unit: To apply on this unit applicants must have to read biology in HSC level. In the sum of HSC and SSC, they have to earn a minimal GPA 6.50. including the 4th subjects they also have to earn a GPA 3.00 individually in SSC and HSC. Applicants from O level have to pass in 5 subjects including Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. A level applicant can apply by only pass in one subject from Biology and Physics or Chemistry.
For C Unit: All the requirement for this unit is similar to the B unit. Just the applicants must have to read both Biology and Mathematics at HSC level. From O level applicants must have to pass on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. A level applicant has to pass on Mathematics and Biology.
Only Science Background applicants can apply for these three units.
For D Unit: Science, Business Studies and Humanities all background candidates can apply for this unit. It is considered as a group change unit. Candidates need a minimal GPA 2.50 individually in SSC and HSC or equivalent exams. In the sum of these two exams, they have to earn a GPA 6.00 minimal including the 4th subjects.
For E Unit: The minimal GPA requirements in SSC and HSC exam is similar for this unit like D unit. The most important condition for this unit is candidates have to be from humanities background in HSC or equivalent exam. O/A level candidates have to be read minimum of two subjects from the Humanities group.
For F Unit: This is also similar to the D unit in GPA requirements. Only business studies candidates can apply for this unit. Like E unit. O/A level candidates also have to be read minimum of two subjects from Business Studies group.
How to Apply for NSTU Admission Test:
Applicants those who are really interested to get their admission in NSTU to follow the instruction to apply.
- To apply on NSTU applicants, have to browse their official website for admission first. The website link is https://nstu.admission.online.
- After browsing the site, they will get all the link, notice, and prospectus.
- Before form fill up to keep the following documents with you: 300 X 300-pixel scanning color photograph of recent time, the size must be in 100kb and in jpg format. 300 X 80-pixel scanning signature of applicants, in jpg format. It should be at 60 kb.
- They also have to pay their admission fees before form fills up.
- After successful payment, they will receive transaction ID and they have to collect it.
- To form fill up input your Transaction ID.
- Applicants will see two option to apply. One is for HSC passed applicants and the other is for GCE level applicants.
- Choose your option to apply.
- Click on the apply button.
- HSC passed applicants will see their related information in two pages. On the first page, they will see their HSC roll no, registration no, passing year and education board of HSC or equivalent exam. On the other page, they will see SSC roll no, registration no, passing year and education board.
- If all the information is right then click on the submit button.
- Then applicants have to provide their photographs, signature, personal mobile no and quota choice in Applicable cases at the designated place.
- For any kind of wrong information, the admission will be canceled.
- After providing a photograph and other information click on the declaration and save and continue.
- After a while, you can see your full information with picture and signature on the dashboard.
- You will also see all the unit list on the dashboard.
- There will be an Apply option beside each unit.
- Applicants must be applied separately for each unit.
- Click on the Apply button application fees for each unit will be displayed.
- Select the media what you use for paying fees (bkash or DBBL).
- Input the previous Transaction ID.
- If the applicants want to answer in the English version, they have to select the English version.
- Then click on the submit button.
- After successful submission applicants will receive a confirmation message with their roll no on their registered mobile no.
Exam System of NSTU Admission
Noakhali Science & Technology University has a different exam system. Students have to take part in the exam according to their system. Let know the Exam system with their marks distribution from the table below.
|Unit||Exam Marks Distribution|
|A Unit||Bangla -20 |
Total Marks 120
Student can choose any two from the Bangla, English and Biology. The student will answer 100 marks MCQ Question from the above subjects.
|B Unit||Bangla -20 |
Total Marks 120
From Math, English and Bangla students can choose any two of the subjects.
|C Unit||Bangla -10 |
Total Marks 100
|D Unit||Bangla -25 |
Bangladesh Knowledge -25
International Knowledge -25
Total Marks 100
|E Unit||Bangla -25 |
General Knowledge -50 ( Bangladesh Knowledge,
International Knowledge & HSC Syllabus)
Total Marks 100
The total pass marks of NSTU is 40 for A, B, and C Unit. The Candidates of D Unit students have separte marks for different subjects. Below table provides complete information about details exam system which is described in the admission Circular.
How to Download NSTU Admit Card:
After seat arrangement applicants will be informed to download their admit card. The admission authority makes informed the applicants through mobile SMS or notice on their website.
- To download the admit card they have to log in on the website.
- After log in applicants will see their HSC and SSC roll no, registration No, passing year and education board.
- If all the information is right then click on the Proceed Button.
- There will be a download option beside each unit.
- Click on the download button and download your NSTU admit card.
- Make 2 copies color print of this downloading admit card.
- Make sure you have to take this admit card on admission test day.
- One copy will be taken by the examiners on the admission test date.
- N.B.: once you upload your photograph, signature, and quota you cannot change it further again.
NSTU Admission Test Seat Plan:
To get the NSTU admission test seat plan you have to log in their site with your Transaction ID. They will be informed about the seat plans to their applicants before the admission test. Normally they informed about this news before one day of the exam. As it revealed before one day, all the applicants start to search their seat plan on the website. As a result, most of the time the server cannot take the load. So, guys if you don’t want to panic on this matter then you can visit on here. After the official website, you will get the seat plan on our site first. You can easily download the NSTU seat plans. To download it click on the below button.
How to Pay NSTU Admission Test Payment:
It is a common question of the applicants that how to pay NSTU admission test payment. Applicants can pay their application fees in two way. They can pay through DBBL (Dutch Bangla Bank LTD.) mobile banking or through the bkash account. See the methods:
Payment System Through DBBL Mobile Banking:
- Dial *322# from DBBL mobile banking account.
- Dial 1 to select payment option.
- Again dial 1 for Bill Pay option.
- Dial 1 if it is personal account and select Self option.
- Type 216 as Biller ID.
- Type applicants HSC roll no.
- Input the admission test fees which is 800 BDT for each unit.
- Give your PIN NO of your mobile banking account.
- After payment the receiver will send a confirmation SMS to the recipient with a Transaction ID.
- Save your Transaction ID.
Payment System Through bkash Account:
- Dial *247# to go bkash mobile menu.
- Select Payment option.
- Type Marchant bkash account number 01765-592654.
- Input the admission test fee (800 BDT).
- Put applicants HSC roll no as reference.
- Give counter no 1.
- Complete the Payment after input the bkash PIN NO.
- After payment, the receiver will send a confirmation SMS to the recipient with a Transaction ID.
- Save your Transaction ID.
NSTU Admission Test Result:
Estimated dates of publishing NSTU admission test result is 30th October 2019. As we know the admission test of all units ends on 28th October 2019. The first test held of A unit, so hopefully, they will first publish the result of A unit. Then the others of phases. So, guys if you want to get the result faster keep visit on our site. To download the full NSTU admission test result, click on here.
If you have any more question you can comment on the comment box. We will try to reply to you shortly. For more universities admission circular visit