Hello dear Masters students, Welcome to NU Masters 1st Year Exam Routine 2021. Masters 1st year is also called Masters part 1 or Masters Preliminary. It is a very important session in the Masters’s program. The preliminary Masters’ exam routine 2021 has been published on 9th May 2021 on their official website.
If you are a participant of the Masters Preliminary exam and looking for the Masters Preliminary exam routine 2021, then you are in the proper place. In this article, we share all the latest and updated information about the Masters part 1 exam routine 2021 and also discuss the Masters Preliminary form fill-up 2021.
NU Masters Preliminary Exam Routine 2021
The National University of Bangladesh published the Masters part 1 exam routine of 2021 on 9th May 2021. The authority of National University published the Master’s exam routine 2021 on their official website nu.edu.bd. In NU, the Master’s program is usually a two-year course.
The students who have completed the 4-year honours course may be admitted to the 1-year Master’s course and the students who have completed the 3-year degree pass course may be admitted into the 2-year Master’s course. This course called Masters Preliminary or Part-1, and therefore the Masters 2nd year is called Masters final year. The 1st year Master’s exam will start on June 29, 2021, and the exam will end on July 31, 2021. The result of the 1st year Master’s exam will be published between 3 to 4 months after the completion of the exam.
NU Preliminary Masters Exam 2021 Important Dates
National University Masters Preliminary form fill-up 2021 notice is available on the NU official website. In this notice, we saw that Masters 1st year exam form fill-up will be starting on March 24, 2021, and the form fill-up process will end on April 22, 2021. Here, we give you the overview of the form fill-up date and exam date in below-
- Form Fill-up Process Start Date- March 24, 2021.
- Form Fill-up Process End Date- April 15, 2021.
- Online Data Entry Work Start Date- March 24, 2021.
- Online Data Entry Work End Date- April 16 (11:59 pm), 2021.
- Sonali Seba Payment Start Date- April 17, 2021.
- Sonali Seba Payment Last Date- April 18, 2021.
- Preliminary Masters Exam Start Date- June 29, 2021.
- Preliminary Masters Exam End Date- July 31, 2021.
NU Preliminary Masters Exam 2021 Form Fill-Up Fees
The National University authority published the Form fill-up notice on their website. The students who are going to attend the NU Masters 1st year exam 2021, they will pay the following fees for the given subject.
- Masters of Science (M.Sc.): 1900/ BDT.
- M.Sc. (Library Science & Statistics): 2450/ BDT.
- M.Sc. (Mathematics): 2500/ BDT.
- MSS (Economics): 1850/ BDT.
- MA/MSS/MBS/M. Music: 1650/ BDT.
- Improvement Exam Fee for Every Subject: 300/ BDT.
- Exam Centre Fees: 450/ BDT.
- Exam Centre Fees (Practical): 120/ BDT.
- Tutorial Exam Fee: 150/ BDT.
Requirements for Apply in Preli Masters Exam 2021
If the students who are wanted to participate in the Masters 1st exam, they have fulfilled some process which means eligibility to attend in the Masters Preliminary exam 2021. These eligible processes are given below-
- The candidates who get the Masters Private registration for the 2018 academic session, they will be enabled to apply for the Masters Preliminary exam 2021.
- The students who have completed the Master’s Private program of 2019 academic session will be eligible to apply in the Master’s 1st exam.
- The students of Master’s regular batch of a 2017-2018 academic year will be enabled to apply for the Masters 1st year exam.
How to Download Masters Preliminary Exam Admit Card
The National University of Bangladesh will upload all the admit card on the link www.nubd.info/admit, after completing all the form fill-up processes. Therefore, all the students who are participating in the 2021 Masters 1st year exam can collect the admit card as soon as possible from the mentioned link. In this link, you will find the admit card. You need to do fill-up the required information. After input your information you can download your admit card.
Instructions for the NU Masters Preliminary Participants
There are some common instructions that a student must follow during the examination. So, in the Masters Preliminary exam participants must follow these rules.
- You need to be in the exam center 30 minutes before the exam begins.
- All exams are starting at 1:30 PM according to the routine.
- Participants must bring the admit card in exam centers.
- If the exam routine is changed, the NU authority declares it on their website.
Masters Preliminary Exam Routine 2021 Pdf Download
NU Masters Preliminary exam 2021 is knocking at the door. If you need the routine with Portable Document Format (Pdf), please visit the official website of the National University of Bangladesh. Also, we can provide the routine with pdf version here.
So, don’t worry about the routine, because you can download the Masters Preliminary routine from our website. We upload a portable document format (PDF) to our website. The PDF file is very easy to download and its quality of file view is excellent. Therefore, download the NU Masters Preliminary exam routine 2021 pdf through this link.
NU Masters Preliminary Exam Result 2021
NU Masters Preliminary exam will be finished on 31st July 2021. After completing the exam, the result will be publishing 90-120 days later. We saw in the previous year; the result was published within 5 months. It was such a long time that the result was published. We expect that this year the NU Preliminary Masters result will be published in the last week of November. When the result is available on the website, then you can collect it here or you can find the result on our website. Because Ontaheen.com is the biggest educational web portal in Bangladesh. So, keep visiting our website for the latest information.
We try to include all the latest information in the NU Masters 1st year exam routine 2021. If we missed any important topic in this article, please notify us through your comment. Hopefully, this article is useful for you and if you have any confusion or queries about this article, then send us your valuable comment in below comment box.