Pabna University of Science & Technology Admission Circular 2021-22: Are you looking for Pabna University of Science & Technology Admission Notice 2021-22? Pabna University of Science & Technology is literally known as PUST. PUST has recently published its admission circular for the session 2021-22 at its official website www.pust.ac.bd.
They declared the circular for 4 years Graduation on Engineering & Graduation on Honours and 5 years Bachelor of Architecture & B.Pharm on Professional of the 1st year Admission Notice. The admission test will be held on 15th January, Friday 2021.
Important dates PUST Admission Test
Application submission start: The application submission process will be started 2023.
Application submission ends: The application submission process will be closed 2023.
Admission test held: The admission test will not published 2023. Usually, on Friday, all university admission test occurs.
Admission test result published: Admission test result will be published2023. Generally, in the evening they publish their admission test result.
Educational qualifications to apply:
HSC or equivalent exam passing year: Applicants who have passed HSC or equivalent exam in the year of 2023, and 2022 can apply for this admission test.
SSC or equivalent exam passing year: Applicants those who have passed SSC or equivalent exam in the year of 2018, and 2019.
Minimum GPA for A unit:
- Candidates have to achieve total GPA 8.00 including 4th subject both in SSC and HSC or equivalent exam.
- Individually in SSC and HSC or equivalent exam, they have to gain GPA 3.50 out of GPA 5.00 including 4th subject.
- They must need GPA 3.50 individually in physics, chemistry, mathematics in HSC or equivalent exam.
Minimum GPA for B unit:
- For B unit candidates have to achieve GPA 8.00 with 4th subject both with SSC and HSC or equivalent exam.
- Individually in SSC and HSC or equivalent exam they have to gain GPA 3.50 out of GPA 5.00 with 4th subject.
- For their interesting subjects, they have to obtain GPA 3.50 in those subjects. For example, if anyone interested for Pharmacy, he/she have to get GPA 3.50 in biology and chemistry.
- For statistics lovers, they have to gain GPA 3.50 in mathematics.
Minimum GPA for C unit:
- Candidates who are from Art or Humanities Group & Business Studies or Commerce Group have to gain GPA 7.00 with 4th subjects in total both with SSC and HSC or equivalent exam.
- From science group interested candidates have to achieve GPA 7.50 both in SSC and HSC or equivalent exam.
- Individually in both exam they must need to obtain GPA 3.50 including 4th subject.
PUST Admission Circular 2021-22
PUST Admission Circular 2021-22 ust recently has been published. The application procedure will be started on 15th January 2021. Candidates can apply 2023. To apply to each unit students, have to pay 735 BDT. The detailed information about PUST Admission Circular 2021-22 is given below. Read the full article.
Unit wise subject list:
Engineering & Technology Faculty:
- Computer Science & Engineering.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Information & Communication Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Urban & Regional Planning.
Biology & Geo Science Faculty:
Geography & Environment.
Arts & Social Science Faculty:
- Social Work.
- Public Administration.
- History & Bangladesh Studies.
Business Studies Faculty:
- Business Administration.
- Tourism & Hospitality Management.
Department wise seat distribution:
|Department Name||Seat Number|
|Computer Science & Engineering||40|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||40|
|Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering||40|
|Information & Communication Engineering||40|
|Urban & Regional Planning||40|
|Geography & Environment||50|
|History & Bangladesh Studies||50|
|Tourism & Hospitality Management||40|
- Candidates have to answer MCQ.
- Total marks are 90.
- The pass mark is 36 out of 90.
- The merit list is done to amplify the SSC & HSC exam GPA’s by 0.8 and 1.2.
- The question paper is available both in Bangla and English version.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
For A unit: Physics- 30, Chemistry- 30, Biology/ Mathematics- 30. For architecturecandidates have toanswer extra 30 marks for drawing.
For B unit: Science and arts students have to answer Bangla- 30, English- 30, General Knowledge- 30. Commerce students have to answer Bangla- 30, English- 30, Accounting and Business Management- 30.
- To apply at first visit PUST official website. The address of the official website is www.pust.ac.bd.
- Then you will find the application form.
- Fill up the form with relevant information.
- After successful submission, you will get a Bill Number.
- After getting it you have to pay your application fee with Rocket.
- After successful payment, you will get a “Transaction ID” or “TnxID”. keep it also with importance.
- After processing all this you can download your admit card by submitting your Bill Number and Transaction ID.
- Those who are from the English medium, they have to select the English version for the question paper.
- The applicants who are eligible for quota must have to select the Quota option. The Quota options are:
- Freedom Fighter Quota,
- Physically Disable Quota,
- Tribal Quota,
- Ward Quota
By Rocket (DBBL Mobile Banking)
- Dial *322# from your Rocket account.
- Select 1 from the menu.
- Select 1 if the account is yours if the account holder is others than select 2.
- Give your own Mobile number.
- Type the Biller ID of PUST (253).
- Put your Application ID.
- Type the application fees (735 BDT).
- Proceed with your Pin Number.
By Surecash (Rupali Bank)
- Teletalk users Dial *375# and other operator users dial *495#.
- Type 3 for payment.
- Agent account holders type 4.
- Type PUST for Payee account or keyword.
- Put your Application ID you got already.
- Then it will show the applicants name, Application ID, and application fee.
- Pay application fees.
- Proceed by your Pin number.
PUST Admission Test Seat Plan:
To know the PUST admission test seat plan you can visit our site. You can also get to know your seat plan by login on PUST official website by your Bill Number. You can also know it through mobile message.
PUST Admission Test Result:
To get the PUST Admission Test Result faster visit our site or you can check the below link.
For further any information you can comment on the comment box. We will try best to reply to you shortly.