Rajshahi University Admission Circular 2018-19 has recently been published on their official website ru.ac.bd. According to the Admission Circular, the admission process will be started on September 10, 2018, and the Admission test will be held from 22 to 29 October 2018. Rajshahi University Admission Circular will be available on the official Admission website of Rajshahi University
Rajshahi University Admission Test 2018-19
Rajshahi University Admission 2018-19 test will be held on October 22 and it will continue until October 29, 2018. It will run for seven days. The Main Admission process starts from September. Students can’t apply the second time for Rajshahi University.
RU Admission Test Notice
Application Starts : 10th September 2018
Application Last Date: 24th September 2018 at 12.00am
Admission Test Date: 22nd & 29 October 2018
According to the latest news from Rajshahi University, This year Rajshahi university has canceled the MCQ System exam from the session 2018-19. Instead of MCQ based exam, the written exam will be taken.
Rajshahi Exam System and Marks Distribution
Rajshahi university declares about the exam system. According to the notice, Rajshahi University Admission test will be taken on the Written format. Total 100 Marks exam will be taken. There will be SAQ (Short Answered Question) and Descriptive questions.
The candidates will get 2 hours for answering the questions. The Exam date will is 22nd October and 29th October. Student can apply for the second time in Rajshahi University
Eligibility of Rajshahi University Admission
To apply for the Admission, Students have to obtain qualification to apply for the admission test. According to Admission Circular, there are no changes in the admission procedure. This year HSC result is not good enough. The overall quality is given below.
- SSC passing year must be 2015 or 2016
- HSC PAssing Year should have to 2018
- Science Student have minimum GPA 3.50 both in SSC or HSC
- Humanities Students have to obtain 3.00 individually
- 3.50 is required for Business Studies Students
- Total GPA for Science Students is 8.00
- Minimum Total GPA for Humanities group is 7.00
- Business Students have to get 7.00 in total
- Every GPA which are mentioned above with fourth Subjects
A- Unit Faculty of Arts
A Unit has 10 Subjects. This unit represents the faculty of Arts. Most of the case, Humanities student’s first choice is this unit. The Subjects list and Number of Seats are given below
|Serial No||Subjects||Total Seats|
|5||Islamic History & Culture||110|
B- Unit Faculty of Law
This Unit deals with Law Faculty. Rajshahi University Law Department is one of the best law departments in Bangladesh. There are two subjects in this faculty. The Subjects are
2) Law and Land Administration.
Total Seat number of this Rajshahi University Unit is 200. The law department belongs to 150 seats and the remaining 50 seats for the Law and land Administration department.
Rajshahi university C unit subjects
Students from Science are eligible to apply in this unit. The Subjects are based on the Science. These subjects include different science subjects.
- Mathematics – 110
- Physics – 90
- Chemistry – 100
- Statistics – 90
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology – 50
- Pharmacy – 50
- Population Science & Human Resource Development – 60
- Applied Mathematics – 80
- Physical Education and Sports Sciences – 30
D Unit Faculty of Business Studies Subjects and Seats
Business Studies faculty deals with different departments related to business. This faculty represents in D Unit. Candidates who are interested to study on business can apply to this unit.
- Accounting and Information Systems- 110
- Management studies- 100
- Marketing- 110
- Banking and Insurance- 50
- The Institute of Business Administration – 50.
E- Unit Faculty of Social Sciences
Social Science Faculty has 11 Subjects. Nowadays, Social Science subjects are now the most demandable in Bangladesh. To Apply for the faculty, students have to apply in E Unit
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Social Sciences
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Information Science and Library Management
- Public Administration
- International Relations
- Education and Research Institute.
G- Unit Faculty of Agriculture
Bangladesh is an Agricultural Country. Agricultural Subject’s growing increasingly. In Rajshahi University, The Agricultural Faculty has been established to fulfill the demands.
The Departments are
- Agronomy and Agricultural Extension
- Animal and Veterinary Science
- Crop Science and Technology
H Unit Faculty of Engineering
Engineering faculty is the applied subjects of Science department. There are six subjects in this faculties.
- Applied physics and electronic engineering
- Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
I- Unit Fine & Arts
Fine arts subjects are for those who are interested in arts, drawing etc. The Subjects are
- Paintings, Pracyakala and Chapacitra
- Pottery and sculpture
- Graphic design, crafts and art history.
J and K Unit
J unit is for the IBA Students and K Unit is for Institute of Education and Research departments.
To Apply for the RU Admission Application fees varies from unit to unit. The minimal application is 275 BDT and Maximum Fees is 825 BDT.
Rajshahi University Admission result 2018-19
After the Admission test, Rajshahi University Admission Test Result will be published on their official website (www.ru.ac.bd). We also collect the information from the Rajshahi University Administration as well. To get the fastest result you can revisit with to this link. We will upload the RU Admission Test result as early as possible
That’s all about the RU Admission? If you have any other queries about Rajshahi University Admission, then let us know in comments. We are awaiting your comments. Thanks for staying with us.