Rajshahi University (RU) Undergraduate (Honours) Admission Circular 2021-22 has recently been published on their official website – www.ru.ac.bd. According to the Admission Circular, the admission process will be started on 25 May 2023, and the Admission Test will be held from 25 July 2023. Rajshahi University Undergraduate (Honours) Admission Circular will be available on the official Admission Website of Rajshahi University
Rajshahi University Undergraduate (Honours) Admission Test 2021-22
Rajshahi University Undergraduate (Honours) Admission Test will be held on 25 July 2023 and it will continue until 27 July 2023. It will run for three days in three groups. The Main Admission process starts in May. Students can’t apply for the second time for Rajshahi University in this session.
RU Admission Undergraduate (Honours) Test Notice
- Application Starts: 25 May 2023 From 12:00 PM Noon
- Application Last Date: 9 June 2023 Till 12:00 AM Midnight
- Final Application Starts: 15 June 2023 From 12:00 PM Noon
- Final Application Last Date: 28 June 2023 Till 12:00 AM Midnight
- Total applicants: 72000 per unit including special quota
- Total seats: 4020 excluding special quota
- Admission Test Date:
|A (Humanities)||26 July 2023 – Tuesday||From 9 am to 4:30 pm|
|B (Commerce)||27 July 2023 – Wednesday||From 9 am to 4:30 pm|
|C (Science)||25 July 2023 – Monday||From 9 am to 4:30 pm|
According to the latest news from Rajshahi University, this year Rajshahi University has canceled the Written test exam from the session 2021-22. Instead of a written test exam, the MCQ exam will be taken.
Rajshahi University Undergraduate (Honours) Exam System
Rajshahi university declares the exam system. According to the notice, the Rajshahi University Undergraduate (Honours) Admission test will be taken in MCQ (Multiple choice question) system. A total of 100 Marks exams will be taken. This year they will take the exam on their university campus. Dividing the three different units into four shifts the RU admission tests will take the exam for three days. The exact date is already declared. Only the candidates who have passed HSC Exam 2021 will get a chance to apply.
|Total Question||80 questions in each unit|
|Negative Marking||01 marks for 05 wrong answers.|
RU mark distribution 2021-22
In the previous year, the Rajshahi University authority used to take their exam in two systems. MCQ system and written test. But this year the authority of RU decides to take the full Undergraduate (Honours) admission test exam in the MCQ system. Total marks distribution is not clearly declared yet from them.
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions): 80 Marks
- CGPA (HSC+SSC): 20 Marks
The candidates get 1 hour for answering the questions. The exam date is in July. Students can’t apply for the second time at Rajshahi University.
Eligibility of Rajshahi University Admission
To apply for Admission, Students have to obtain the qualification to apply for the admission test. According to the Undergraduate (Honours) Admission Circular, there are no changes in the admission procedure. This year’s HSC result is not good enough. The overall quality is given below.
Candidates have to pass HSC/equivalent, Diploma in Commerce, BFA (Preliminary), or HSC (Vocational) from the Bangladesh Technical Education board in 2021. Also passing candidates of A level and other equivalent exams approved by the Secondary and Intermediate Exam committee. Only the students who passed in 2021 can apply. As the BFA result system follow the numerical way they have to submit their mark sheet/certificate.
Diploma in engineering pass candidates can also apply. In that case, they have to be from any authorized institution of the Bangladesh technical education board or Madrasah Education board. Their result will also count on CGPA 5.00 scale.
- Candidates from the Humanities group need a Total of 7.00 (HSC+SSC). Individually minimum 3.00 including 4th subject.
- For Business studies candidates, the total CGPA is 7.50 including the 4th subject and an individually minimum of 3.50.
- Science background candidates need a CGPA of 8.00 total in HSC and SSC. Individual CGPA 3.50 with 4th subject.
- GCE O level candidates minimum have to pass in 5 subjects and A level candidates in 2 subjects. In both of these 7 subjects, they have to achieve a minimum B grade at least in 4 subjects and the other 3 subjects need a minimum C grade.
Candidates can apply to A, B, and C units from any group (Science, Business Studies, and Humanities) according to their ability. Their ability will be counted according to their HSC background.
Rajshahi University Undergraduate (Honours) Admission Circular 2021-22
Here we have uploaded Rajshahi University Undergraduate (Honours) Admission Circular image. You can also download the pdf from the below section.
Rajshahi University Undergraduate (Honours) Final Admission Requirement for 2021-22
Rajshahi University authority generally selects the applications base on the HSC exam result of the applicants. In the first stage, they decide on a minimal GPA from every group (science, business studies, humanities). In this case, multiple candidates having the same GPA will be selected based on their marks. Note that, all the primary applicants of the B unit are eligible for the final application list. The final application will be taken in 3 stages. The timetable has been given already at all stages. Before applying for Rajshahi University check once the RU Subject list.
Application Process for Rajshahi University Undergraduate (Honours) Exam
You can check the official application guideline link – https://application.ru.ac.bd/site/application-guideline, but for your convenience, the detailed process is described below.
- First, go to the home page of the official website – https://application.ru.ac.bd/ or, https://application.ru.ac.bd/site/photo-guideline.
- Then press the “Start Preliminary Application” Button.
- Then give your required information (SSC & HSC roll no, education board, passing year).
- Including this, input the Captcha shown on the page.
- In the case of vocational/English medium applicants, they have to select Technical-vocational/Technical HBM/ Technical DIC/GCE-A Level/ BFA.
- After giving all the correct data press the “Submit” button.
- Then the applicants can see a list of the eligible unit.
- Then select the unit you want to apply to. One can apply along for multiple units.
- Then click on the “Next” button.
- If you don’t want to apply, press the “Exit” button.
- Then upload your passport size photo at the selected place.
- The photo must be a “300×400 pixel” Studio Quality color photo, in “Jpg” format, under “100 KB” size. You can check the photo upload instruction from the official guideline link – https://application.ru.ac.bd/site/photo-guideline.
- To change the photo select the “Change Photo” option. But one has to pay an extra 200 BDT to change the photo.
- After press on the “Submit” button, the application process will be completed.
- Then a slip will be visible.
- Application ID, Bill Number, and applicant photo are included in the slip.
- Download the Slip copy by pressing the “Download Payslip” button.
- Save the payslip copy. It must be needed to Download Admit Card.
- Pay application fees and complete the application.
- One applicant can pay the fee through Rocket, bkash, Surecash. The details way are given below.
You can check the official payment instruction link – https://application.ru.ac.bd/site/payment-info, but for your convenience, the detailed process is described below.
How to download RU Undergraduate (Honours) Admission Test Admit Card
To download RU Undergraduate (Honours) Admission Test Admit Card 2021-22 the authority will inform the time to all the candidates. Using the User ID pass getting from the payment period any candidates are able to download the admit card. Without admit card, they are not allowed to know the Roll no. Every candidate must have to download the admit card within the scheduled time.
Undergraduate (Honours) Application Fees
To Apply for the RU Admission Application fees vary from unit to unit. But this year they fix similar fees for each unit. Primarily every candidate has to pay 55 BDT to apply to Rajshahi University.
|Unit||Application Fee Including 10% VAT||Total|
Rajshahi University Undergraduate (Honours) Admission result 2021-22
After the Admission test, Rajshahi University Undergraduate (Honours) Admission Test results will be published on their official website (www.ru.ac.bd). We also collect information from the Rajshahi University Administration as well. To get the fastest result you can revisit this link. We will upload the RU Undergraduate (Honours) Admission Test result as early as possible. As there has been no confirmed news about Rajshahi University Undergraduate (Honours) Admission Test results 2021-22, we will publish if any news reaches out.
That’s all about the RU Undergraduate (Honours) Admission. Some people also ask for Rajshahi University Undergraduate (Honours) admission question 2021. Very soon we will update it. If you have any other queries about Rajshahi University Admission, then let us know in the comments. We are awaiting your comments. Thanks for staying with us.
You Can Also Check Jahangir Nagar University Admission Circular
RU admission online application will start from 3rd September and continues till 12th September. Please update the information in this article.
Anyway, thank you so much for providing us all the important information.
Ahmod Musa says
RU admission test 2019-20,RU te ki negative mark ase?
Ferdous Ara Kolyy says
For unit A from which subjects the written questions will appear and what is the subjective marks distribution?