Rajshahi University (RU) Admission Circular 2020-21 has recently been published on their official website ru.ac.bd. According to the Admission Circular, the admission process will be started on the 7th of March 2021, and the Admission Test will be held from 14th June 2021. Rajshahi University Admission Circular will be available on the official Admission website of Rajshahi University
Rajshahi University Admission Test 2020-21
Rajshahi University Admission Test will be held on 14th June and it will continue until 16th June 2021. It will run for three days in three groups. The Main Admission process starts in March. Students can’t apply the second time for Rajshahi University on this session.
RU Admission Test Notice
- Application Starts: 7th March 2021
- Application Last Date: 18th March 2021 at 12.00 am
- Final Application Date: 23rd March to 31st March 2021 at 12.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Total applicant: 45000 per unit including quota
- Admission Test Date:
|A||5th October, 2021||09.30 am to 10.30 am|
|B||6th October, 2021||12.00 pm to 01.00 pm|
|C||4th October, 2021||03.00 pm to 04.00 pm|
According to the latest news from Rajshahi University, This year Rajshahi University has canceled the Written test exam from the session 2020-21. Instead of a written test exam, the MCQ exam will be taken.
Rajshahi University Exam System
Rajshahi university declares the exam system. According to the notice, the Rajshahi University Admission test will be taken in MCQ (Multiple choice question) system. Total 100 Marks exam will be taken. This year they will take the exam on their university campus. Dividing the three different units into three shifts The RU admission tests will take the exam for three weeks. The exact date is not declared yet. Only the candidates who have passed HSC Exam 2020 will get a chance to apply.
|Total question||80 Questions in each unit|
|Negative Marking||01 marks for 05 wrong answers.|
RU mark distribution 2020-21
In the previous year, the Rajshahi University authority used to take their exam in two systems. MCQ system and written test. But this year the authority of RU decides to take the full admission test exam in the MCQ system. Total marks distribution is not clearly declared yet from them.
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) – 80 Marks
- CGPA (HSC+SSC): 20 Marks
The candidates get 1 hour for answering the questions. The Exam date will be from June. Students can’t apply for the second time at Rajshahi University
Eligibility of Rajshahi University Admission
To apply for Admission, Students have to obtain the qualification to apply for the admission test. According to Admission Circular, there are no changes in the admission procedure. This year’s HSC result is not good enough. The overall quality is given below.
Candidates have to pass HSC/equivalent, Diploma in Commerce, BFA (Preliminary), HSC (Vocational) from the Bangladesh Technical Education board in 2020. Also passing candidates of A level and other equivalent exams approved by the Secondary and Intermediate Exam committee. Only the students who pass in 2020 can apply. As the BFA result system follow the numerical way they have to submit their mark sheet/certificate.
Diploma in engineer pass candidates can also apply. In that case, they have to from any authorized institution of Bangladesh technical education board or Madrasah Education board. Their result will also count on CGPA 5.00 scale.
Group wise CGPA:
- Candidates from Humanities group need Total 7.00 (HSC+SSC). Individually minimum 3.00 including 4th subject.
- For Business studies candidates total CGPA 7.50 including 4th subject and individually minimum 3.50.
- Science background candidates need CGPA 8.00 total in HSC and SSC. Individual CGPA 3.50 with 4th subject.
- GCE O level candidates minimum have to pass in 5 subjects and A level candidates in 2 subjects. In both of these 7 subjects they have to achieve minimum B grade at least in 4 subjects and other 3 subjects need minimum C grade.
Candidates can apply to A, B, and C units from any group (Science, Business Studies, and Humanities) according to their ability. Their ability will be counted according to their HSC background.
Rajshahi University Admission Circular 2020-21
Rajshahi University Final Admission Requirement for 2020-21
Rajshahi University authority generally selects the applications base on the HSC exam result of the applicants. At the first stage, they decide on a minimal GPA from every group (science, business studies, humanities). In the case of multiple candidates having the same GPA will be selected base on their marks. Note that, all the primary applicants of the B unit are eligible for the final application list. The final application will be taken in 3 stages. The timetable has been given already at all stages. Before apply for Rajshahi University check once the RU Subject list
Application Process for Rajshahi University
- At first, go to the home page of the official website.
- Then press on the ‘Start Application’ Button.
- Then give your required information ( SSC & HSC roll no, education board, passing year).
- Including this input the Captcha shown on the page.
- In the case of vocational/English medium applicants, they have to select Technical-vocational/Technical HBM/ Technical DIC/GCE-A Level/ BFA.
- After giving all the correct data press the ‘submit’ button.
- Then the applicants can see a list of the eligible unit.
- Then select the unit you want to apply to. One can apply along for multiple units.
- Then click on the ‘next’ button.
- If you don’t want to apply, press the ‘Exit’ button.
- Then upload your passport size photo at the selected place.
- To change the photo select the ‘Change Photo’ option. But one has to pay an extra 200.00BDT to change the photo.
- After Press on the ‘submit,’ button the application process will be completed.
- Then a slip will be visible.
- Application ID, Bill Number, and applicant photo included in the slip.
- Download the Slip copy press on the ‘ Download Payslip Button’.
- Save the payslip copy. It must be needed to Download Admit Card.
- Pay application fees and complete the application.
- One applicant can pay the fee through Rocket, bkash, Surecash. The details way are given below.
How to download RU Admission Test Admit Card
To download RU Admission Test Admit Card 2020-21 the authority will inform the time to all the candidates. Using the User ID pass getting from the payment period any candidates are able to download the admit card. Without admit card they are not allowed to know the Roll no. Every candidate must have to download the admit card within the scheduled time.
To Apply for the RU Admission Application fees vary from unit to unit. But this year they fix similar fees for each unit. Primarily every candidate has to pay 55 BDT to apply to Rajshahi University.
|Unit||Application Fee including 10% vat||Total|
Rajshahi University Admission result 2020-21
After the Admission test, Rajshahi University Admission Test results will be published on their official website (www.ru.ac.bd). We also collect information from the Rajshahi University Administration as well. To get the fastest result you can revisit this link. We will upload the RU Admission Test result as early as possible. As there has been no confirmed news about Rajshahi university admission 2020-21, we will publish if any news reach out
That’s all about the RU Admission? Some people also ask for Rajshahi university admission question 2019. Very soon we will update it. If you have any other queries about Rajshahi University Admission, then let us know in the comments. We are awaiting your comments. Thanks for staying with us.
You Can Also Check Jahangir Nagar University Admission Circular