Rajshahi University Admission Circular 2019-20 has recently been published on their official website ru.ac.bd. According to the Admission Circular, the admission process will be started on September 3, 2019, and the Admission test will be held from 22 to 29 October 2019. Rajshahi University Admission Circular will be available on the official Admission website of Rajshahi University
Rajshahi University Admission Test 2019-20
Rajshahi University Admission 2019-20 test will be held on October 20 and it will continue until October 23, 2019. It will run for seven days. The Main Admission process starts on September 03. Students can’t apply the second time for Rajshahi University.
RU Admission Test Notice
Application Starts: 03 September 2019
Application Last Date: 12th September 2019 at 12.00am
Admission Test Date: 20th-22nd October 2019
According to the latest news from Rajshahi University, This year Rajshahi University has cancelled the MCQ System exam from the session 2019-20. Instead of an MCQ based exam, the written exam will be taken.
Rajshahi Exam System and Marks Distribution
Rajshahi university declares about the exam system. According to the notice, Rajshahi University Admission test will be taken on the Written format. Total 100 Marks exam will be taken. There will be SAQ (Short Answered Question) and Descriptive questions.
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) – 60 Marks
- Written Exam -40 Marks
The candidates will get 2 hours for answering the questions. The Exam date will is from 20th October to 23rd October. Student can’t apply for the second time at Rajshahi University
Eligibility of Rajshahi University Admission
To apply for the Admission, Students have to obtain the qualification to apply for the admission test. According to Admission Circular, there are no changes in the admission procedure. This year HSC result is not good enough. The overall quality is given below.
- SSC passing year must be 2016 or 2017
- HSC Passing Year should have to 2019
- Science Student have a minimum GPA of 3.50 both in SSC or HSC
- Humanities Students have to obtain 3.00 individually
- 3.50 is required for Business Studies Students
- Total GPA for Science Students is 8.00
- Minimum Total GPA for Humanities group is 7.00
- Business Students have to get 7.00 in total
- Every GPA which are mentioned above with fourth Subjects
Rajshahi University Admission Circular 2019-20
Rajshahi University Final Admission Requirement for 2019-20
Rajshahi University authority generally selects the applications base on the HSC exam result of the applicants. At the first stage, they decide a minimal GPA from every group (science, business studies, humanities). In the case of multiple candidates having the same GPA will be selected base on their marks. Note that, all the primary applicants of B unit are eligible for the final application list. The final application will be taken in 3 stages. The time table has been given already of all stage.
Application Process for Rajshahi University
- At first, go to the home page of the official website.
- Then press on the ‘Start Application’ Button.
- Then give your required information ( SSC & HSC roll no, education board, passing year).
- Including this input the Captcha shown on the page.
- In the case of vocational/English medium applicants, they have to select Technical-vocational/Technical HBM/ Technical DIC/GCE-A Level/ BFA.
- After giving all the correct data press on the ‘submit’ button.
- Then the applicants can see a list for the eligible unit.
- Then select the unit you want to apply. One can apply along for multiple unit.
- Then click on the ‘next’ button.
- If you don’t want to apply, press the ‘Exit’ button.
- Then upload your passport size photo at the selected place.
- To change the photo select the ‘Change Photo’ option. But one has to pay extra 200.00BDT to change the photo.
- After Press on the ‘submit,’ button application process will be completed.
- Then a slip will be visible.
- Application ID, Bill Number, and applicants photo included in the slip.
- Download the Slip copy press on the ‘ Download Payslip Button’.
- Save the payslip copy. It must be needed to Download Admit Card.
- Pay application fees and complete the application.
- One applicant can pay the fee through Rocket, bkash, Surecash. The details way are given below.
A- Unit Faculty of Arts
A Unit has 10 Subjects. This unit represents the faculty of Arts. Most of the case, Humanities student’s first choice is this unit. The Subjects list and Number of Seats are given below
|Serial No||Subjects||Total Seats|
|5||Islamic History & Culture||110|
B- Unit Faculty of Law
This Unit deals with the Law Faculty. Rajshahi University Law Department is one of the best law departments in Bangladesh. There are two subjects in this faculty. Subjects are
2) Law and Land Administration.
Total Seat number of this Rajshahi University Unit is 200. The law department belongs to 150 seats and the remaining 50 seats for the Law and land Administration department.
Rajshahi university C unit subjects
Students from Science are eligible to apply in this unit. Subjects are based on Science. These subjects include different science subjects.
- Mathematics – 110
- Physics – 90
- Chemistry – 100
- Statistics – 90
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology – 50
- Pharmacy – 50
- Population Science & Human Resource Development – 60
- Applied Mathematics – 80
- Physical Education and Sports Sciences – 30
D Unit Faculty of Business Studies Subjects and Seats
Business Studies faculty deals with different departments related to business. This faculty represents in D Unit. Candidates who are interested to study on business can apply to this unit.
- Accounting and Information Systems- 110
- Management studies- 100
- Marketing- 110
- Banking and Insurance- 50
- The Institute of Business Administration – 50.
E- Unit Faculty of Social Sciences
Social Science Faculty has 11 Subjects. Nowadays, Social Science subjects are now the most demandable in Bangladesh. To Apply for the faculty, students have to apply in E Unit
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Social Sciences
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Information Science and Library Management
- Public Administration
- International Relations
- Education and Research Institute.
G- Unit Faculty of Agriculture
Bangladesh is an Agricultural Country. Agricultural Subject’s growing increasingly. In Rajshahi University, The Agricultural Faculty has been established to fulfill the demands.
The Departments are
- Agronomy and Agricultural Extension
- Animal and Veterinary Science
- Crop Science and Technology
H Unit Faculty of Engineering
Engineering faculty is the applied subjects of Science department. There are six subjects in this faculties.
- Applied physics and electronic engineering
- Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
I- Unit Fine & Arts
Fine arts subjects are for those who are interested in arts, drawing etc. Subjects are
- Paintings, Pracyakala and Chapacitra
- Pottery and sculpture
- Graphic design, crafts and art history.
J and K Unit
J unit is for the IBA Students and K Unit is for the Institute of Education and Research departments.
To Apply for the RU Admission Application fees varies from unit to unit. But this year they fix similar fees for each unit.
Rajshahi University Admission result 2019-20
After the Admission test, Rajshahi University Admission Test Result will be published on their official website (www.ru.ac.bd). We also collect the information from the Rajshahi University Administration as well. To get the fastest result you can revisit with this link. We will upload the RU Admission Test result as early as possible
That’s all about the RU Admission? If you have any other queries about Rajshahi University Admission, then let us know in comments. We are awaiting your comments. Thanks for staying with us.