The admission Circular of Rangamati Science and Technology University has already been published on its official website (www.rmstu.edu.bd). It is the most popular science and technology university among the three hill districts of Chittagong. It is located in Rangamati Districts. This is the only University in those districts. All kinds of Notices, RMSTU Admission Circular 2020-21, Seat Plan, results will be available on their official website as well as ontaheen.com. Keep in touch with us.
List of Faculties and Seat Numbers
There are only two faculties available there. These are Engineering Faculty and Management Faculty. In these two faculties there are two departments. These are
- Computer Science and Engineering Faculty
- Management Faculty
All the department have 50 Seat Each.
For CSE Department
- SSC Passing year must be in 2018 or 2017
- HSC passing Year Should be in 2020 or 2019
- Candidates must pass from the Science Departments
- They have to be the Citizen of Bangladesh
- Minimum GPA 3.00 out of 5.00 both in SSC & HSC or equivalent Exam
- Total Minimum GPA 6.50 out of 10
For Management Departments
- SSC Passing Year 2018/2017
- HSC passing year 2020/2019
- Candidates from Business Studies group can apply
- Minimum GPA 2.50 out of 5.00 in both SSC and HSC or equivalent exam
- Total Minimum GPA 5.50 out of 10
To apply , Candidates have to message from the TELETALK Sim. SMS Format are given in the following description
- Go to Message option
- Type RMSTU <Space>1st three letter of your HSC Education Board <SPACE> HSC Roll No <Space>HSC Passing year <SPACE > 1st three Letter of your SSC Education Board <SPACE>SSC Roll Number <SPACE>SSC Passing year <Space> Unit Keyword
- Send it to 16222
RMSTU CHI 123456 2020 CHI 654321 2016 B
After sending the message successfully, candidates will receive a message. This message will as for the consent of the candidate, candidates name, Admission test fee and A PIN Number will be mentioned the the message.
The candidate has to sent another message by following SMS format
RMSTU <SPACE> YES <SPACE>PIN No <SPACE>Phone Number
Send it to 16222 Number from Teletalk Mobile
After sending the message correctly 600 BDT will be deducted from the Teletalk Applicant Account. It is the fees of his admission Test. This fee is non- refundable.
A SMS will be received with User ID and Password which is need to download Admit card
To Apply for Quota applicant have to add QUOTA Code After the the Subject. First SMS Format Should has to follow.
RMSTU Admission Circular
CODE For Education Board
- Dhaka – DHA
- Rajshahi – RAJ
- Comilla -COM
- Jessore – JES
- Chittagong – CHI
- Barisal – BAR
- Sylhet – SYL
- Dinajpur – DIN
- Madrasah – MAD
- Technical – TEC
Quota Code RMSTU
- Freedom Fighter Quota – FFQ
- Tribal Quota – TQ
- Non- Tribal Quota – NTQ
- Ward Quota – WQ
How to Download Admit Card
- To download the admit card, Applicant have to browse the official Teletalk website rmstu.teletalk.com.bd .
- Click on the Admission option
- Login with the USER ID and PASSWORD
- Applicant will see the information about him
- They have to upload the Signature and Photos. (Non-Changeable)
- Photo and Signature upload: Picture Size Must 300×300 pixel. File size must be less than 100 KB
Signature Size will be 300 x 80 pixel and File size should be less than 60 KB
- They have to print two copy of Admit card in the Offset paper
Solving the Admit card Problem
If you forget the USER ID and PASSWORD you can solve the problem through following procedure
Send a SMS to 16222 Number by writing
RMSTU <SPACE> HELP <SPACE> PIN
RMSU <SPACE> HELP <SPACE> SSC BOARD <SPACE> SSC ROLL <SPACE> UNIT
If you want you can submit an application with necessary document to the RMSTU Authority. In this case, you have to pay 200 BDT to the registry office.
Admission Test System
The admission test will be taken in MCQ (Multiple Choose Question) system .. Total Marks for the test is 100. The duration is 60 Minutes. Candidates have to fill up 100 MCQ, Merit list will be generated by the addition of Admission Test + 8 x SSC point + 12 x HSC points.
Marks Distribution of Admission Test Program
A Unit : Bangla- 10 ,English – 10 , Chemistry -20 , Physics- 25 ,Math – 25 , General Knowledge – 10
B Unit: Bangla- 20 , English – 20, Business Policy -25 , Accounting – 25, General Knowledge – 10
The Pass mark is 36 for the General Students and 30 for the Students from QUOTa
But to get admitted in CSE they have to obtain Minimum 3 in Bangla and English. Physics, Chemistry and Math Marks Should be 7 in each subject respectively
For the Department of Management , Applicants have to obtain 6 marks in Bangla and English.
Important Date of RMSTU Admission
Online Application Start: 21 October 2020
Application process Ends: 20nd November 2020
Admission Test: Not Yet declared
We are trying our best to update the all the admission notices for you. If you have question don’t forget to ask any question related to the RMSTU Admission Circular and Result. We here to help you.