Rajshahi University of Engineering Technology RUET has announced its undergraduate program on its official website of Ruet (http://www.ruet.ac.bd/) according to the RUET admission Circular 2020-21, We have organized it here.
Subjects and number of Seats of RUET Undergraduate Admission
There are total 1110 Seats for the Ruet Undergraduate program. There are also 5 reserved seats for the Tribes and Chittagong Hill tracks people.
Total Seats for undergraduate program in all RUET Departments is 1115
Important Date and Time for RUET Undergraduate Admission Program
Application Start: 8th January 2021
Application End:b25 January 2021
Eligible Candidate list: 2 February 2021
Admit Card Download: 8th February -13 February 2021
Admission Test: 24th February 2021
Result: 4th March 2021
RUET subject list with Seat Number
- Civil Engineering – 120
- Urban Planning – 60
- Architecture -30
- Building Engineering and Construction Management – 30
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 120
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) – 180
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering – 60
- Electrical & Computer Engineering – 60
- Mechanical Engineering – 180
- Industrial & Production Engineering – 60
- Glass and Ceramic Engineering – 60
- Mechantronics Engineering – 60
- Chemical and Food Processing Engineering – 30
- Material Science and Engineering – 60
RUET Admission Requirement 2020-21
- Candidates must be the citizen of Bangladesh
- Students have to pass HSC Exam in 2017
- Minimum Grade Point 4.0 is required on Physics, Chemistry and Math in HSC exam
- 3.50 point is required in HSC English
- Total required grade point on Physics, Chemistry, Math and English is 18.50
Online Application Process of RUET Admission
- Necessary and Updated information will be available in the RUET official Website
- Applicants have to maintain the instruction to fill the Application Form
- To Apply online Candidates need to provide SSC and HSC Roll No, Registration No, Passing Year , JPG Formate Studio Quality Picture
- The dimension of the Picture will be 575 pixel x 425 pixel
- After filling up the form they have to collect Bill Number
- Bill Number will be used during the payment
- Without the Payment, The application form will remain pending.
KA Unit – Engineering and Urban Planning – 810 BDT
KA + KHA Unit – Engineering and Architecture – 910 BDT
How to pay the Application Fee
Payment can be made through Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking and from Any Agent Number. Follow the below instruction to make payment of Admission Test Fee.
Step 1. Select “1. Payment” by Dialing *322#
Step 2. Select “1.Bill Pay” Option
Step 3. Enter Biller Id “2555” and Biller Number
Step 4. Enter Amount Which is Mentioned above
Step 5. Enter Pin and Send
You will get confirmation SMS with transaction Id. Keep saving the Transaction ID in Secure Place.
How to Select the Eligible Candidates to Seat for the Exam
- Based on the Grade point of Physics, Chemistry, Mathe, and English Grade point, RUET will prepare the eligible candidate list from all valid candidates ( who submits right information in the admission form )
- Total 7000 students will be eligible for Seats in the Admission Test
- Equal Grade point obtaining all students will get the chance to Seat for the exam
- Eligible applicants have to download the admit card within the date mentioned below
RUET eligible candidate list
After the Application deadline RUET University Authority will publish the eligible Candidate list on their website of ruet.ac.bd.
RUET authority will publish the 7000 applicant list to sit for the exam.
Download Eligible Candidate List of RUET
Admission Test System
Total 350 Marks written exam will be held on the admission test. No MCQ type question will be available. Kha Unit Applicants have to face extra 100 Marks Freehand drawing Exam.
Marks Distribution: Physics – 100, Math – 100, Chemistry – 100 Marks and English 50 Marks.
Ruet Admission Suggestion
Here we have added some important images for RUET admission question. Hopefully it will give you a clear idea
RUET Admission Result 2020
RUET Admission Test Result will be published after the admission test held. RUET admission result 2020-21 will be available on the official website of RUET as well as here.
After the publishing of result of RUET result, the admission notice will be declared. We will try our best to update all the RUET admission Notice here.