www.sau.edu.bd is the official website publishes Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Circular 2018-19 . SAU is located near the Dhaka city. Sher-E-Bangla University provides both bachelor and Master’s degree. Based on the Circular we have organized the details information here.
Faculties and Seats
There are 5 Faculties in Sher-E-Bangla Agricultural University. These faculties consists of 8 departments or Subjects. In these Subjects there are 650 Seats for the under graduate program.
- Agriculture – 350
- BBA in Agribusiness – 60
- BSC in Agricultural Economics – 60
- Management – 100
- Animal Science and veterinary medicine – 100
- Fisheries and Aquaculture – 50
Application Start : 10th October 2018
Application End : 15th November 2018
Payment : 10th October 2018 – 17th November 2018
Admit card collect : 19th November 2018 – 25th November 2018
Admission test : 7th December 2018
Result publish : 12th December 2018
Subject Choice : 13th December 2018
Subject Choice Result : 14th December 2018
Admission application Download : 15th December 2018 – 17th December 2018
Admission from Merit list : 20th and 21st December 2018 at Office hour
Automigration and waiting list publish : 24th December 2018
Admission from waiting list : 26th December 2018 During office time
Orientation : 1st January 2019
Class Start : 2nd January 2019
- S.S.C passing year 2014,2015
- H.S.C passing year 2016,2017
- Student must be from science group both H.S.C , S.S.C or equivalent exam
- Minimum GPA 3.00 Out of 5.00 both in H.S.C , S.S.C or equivalent exam
- Physics, Chemistry, Math/Higher math, Biology in each of the subjects need minimum GPA 3.00
- O level and A level candidates need minimum B Grade on each 5 subjects
- Total minimum GPA 7.00 out of 10
Candidates find out necessary information of the admission from their official website (www.sau.edu.bd). The form must be filled in accordance with the given instruction on the website. Then submit the filled up form. After submission generated ID number need for the payment by Rocket or SureCash mobile banking.
They have to Upload a passport size color photo on JPG Format, File size 50kB. After submitting the form successfully on their website an ID No given to the candidate.
They should Print the ID Containing paper. It needs for payment and to collect the admit card.
’A’ level and ‘O’ level candidates have to pay their form on register’s office. Foreign applicant’s can apply thought the University Web link(www.sau.edu.bd).
- According to th ID no candidates have to pay 1000 BDT (Non-refundable) By Rocket or Surecash mobile banking system on Sher-E-Bangla Agriculture University fund.
- Candidates must have 1000 BDT on their account with service charge.
- ‘A’ level and ‘O’ level candidates have to pay their fees on register’s office.
Admit Card Download
Applicants can download their admit card on their official website www.sau.edu.bd
They get their admit card within 19th November 2018 – 25th November 2018 on the website. Using the ID No thy have to print the admit card.
’A’ level and ‘O’ level candidates have to collect their form register office.
The question paper generally provide on Bangla format who wants English format they have to mention it during online application.
General Knowledge -10
Total -100 marks
25 have to deducted for each wrong answer
Thats all about Sher-E-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Test Circular. If you have more queries or information, don’t forget to let us know in comment section.