Sonali bank is one of the Government conducted Commercial banks of Bangladesh. From their corporate social responsibilities, they offer scholarship to the meritorious and financially weak students. One of their CSR Program is for educational growth. They offer scholarship to the both SSC and HSC pass students. If anyone is not capable to bear their educational expenses and finding for any financial fund then they can apply for Sonali Bank Student scholarship. To apply one have to go through the following instruction.
Sonali Bank Student Scholarship Circular 2023
Recently the Sonali Bank authority have published the Sonali Bank scholarship circular. In their circular they have clearly described all the points. Interested students have to apply through online. They provide scholarship to the SSC pass candidates for Higher Secondary Level Studies and also to the HSC pass candidates for undergraduate studies. Here is the circular in the below part.
Eligibility for Sonali Bank Scholarship
- Students who are now continue their Higher Secondary Studies and SSC or equivalent pass in 2019 or 2020.
- HSC or equivalent pass in 2019 or 2020 and now are studying in undergraduate level in any university.
- To apply for this scholarship both level applicants need GPA 5.00. This is applicable for both SSC and HSC and also for General/Freedom Fighter/Other quota applicants.
- Only physically disable applicants can apply with minimum GPA 3.50.
- Only poor students/Physically disable/Financially indigent Freedom fighters’ child can apply for this scholarship.
- Guardians monthly income not more than 15000/-.
- Total amount of the scholarship 10000/- (simultaneous)
Application process of Sonali Bank Scholarship
- Interested applicants have to apply thorough online.
- To apply visit their official website.
- The scholarship circular and the form is available here https://www.sonalibank.com.bd/csr/.
- Click on the link and fill up the application form with required information.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Authorities decisions will be final for the nomination of scholarship.
Documents which applicants have to submit
Primarily nominated have to submit the following documents to the Sonali Bank Authority. All the documents must be attested from any Gazette officer.
- Online application form
- Study certificate of current studying institution from the Institution Head/Department Head.
- Academic transcript/certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- Monthly Income statement Certificate mentioning the Guardians occupation and monthly income issued by Union council/ Municipality/ City Corporation
- For working parents need Salary certificate issued by the Office Head mentioning the Post name, Designation and pay scale.
- Freedom fighter certificate and to justify the relation with the applicant’s relationship certificates issued by the Union council Chairman/ Municipality Mayor/ City Corporation Councilor.
- Disable certificate from Department of Social Service/District Office of Department of Social Service/ Upazila Social service Office.
Sonali Bank Student Scholarship Result 2023
Primarily nominated candidates list will publish on the official website of Sonali bank. As sonali bank student scholarship result always publishes on their website first. So As soon as they publish it we will update it in our website. They at first will publish a primary nomination list. After the primarily nominated candidates submitting all the documents, they will cross check them. Then they will publish a final list.
This is all about Sonali bank student scholarship circular. For more queries you can comment.