SUST full form is Shahjalal University of Science and Technology yet not publish the admission circular on its official website. According to their official website, We have highlighted the key point of SUST admission Circular 2020-21. According to the official circular, the application process will start on January 12 and the admission test will be held in February 2021. If you are looking for a SUST admission Circular, you are in the right place.
Important Date & Time
- Online application start: 1st april 2021
- Online application end: 14th April 2021
- Admission Test date: Suspended
- Admit Card Download Date: will be notified later
SUST Subject List with total seats
Sust has divided all subjects into two separate units. The Units are A and B Units. According to the Sust admission circular, we have added all the subject lists with their seat number and Unit. Those who are looking for SUST A unit subject list, SUST B unit subject list Let’s check the table below to get SUST subjects.
|Social Science||30+30+06= 66|
|Political Studies||20+40+06= 66|
|Public Administration||20+40+06= 66|
|Social Work||25+35+06= 66|
|Business Administration||30+10+35= 75|
|Computer Science & Engineering||100|
|Chemical Engineering & Polymer Science||50|
|Industrial & Production Engineering||50|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||50|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||50|
|Food Engineering & Tea Technology||40|
|Petroleum & Mining Engineering||35|
|Geography & Environment||50|
|Genetic Engineering & Bio-technology||35|
|Biochemistry & Molecular Biology||40|
|Forestry & Environmental Science||55|
Eligibility for SUST Admission:
Here are the SUST admission requirements according to Shahjalal University of Science and Technology admission circular 2020-21
- Candidates who have pass HSC/Vocational/Alim/Diploma-in-Commerce/ Equivalent exam between 2019 and 2020 are applicable.
- SSC/Dakhil/Equivalent exam passing year must have to be between 2018 and 2017.
- Important note: Diploma-in-Engineering candidates have to pass SSC or equivalent examination in 2016 or 2015.
- The candidates who have passed HSC or equivalent exam from the science group can apply for both A and B unit.
- The other group candidates can apply for only A unit.
- To apply for A unit candidates, need a minimal GPA of 6.5 in the sum of SSC and HSC exam. Individually they have to earn a minimal GPA of 3.00.
- To apply on B unit candidates, have to achieve an individually GPA 3.00 minimum in SSC and HSC exam.
- In the sum of HSC and SSC, they need GPA of 7.00 out of GPA 10.00 for the B unit.
- Note that besides this they also have to achieve a minimal GPA 3.5 in mathematics in HSC or equivalent exam.
- GCE level candidates have to pass a minimum of 5 subjects with a minimum B Grade in 3 subjects in I.G.C.S.E (O Level).
- In I.A.L (A-Level) candidates have to pass in 3 subjects with B Grade in 2 subjects.
SUST Admission Circular 2020-21
Recently Shahjalal Science and Technology University publishes the SUST admission circular 2020-21. They publish the admission circular on their official website ( https://www.sust.edu ). They are going to start their admission program at first through an online application way. The online application system is going to start in February 2021. It’s going to happen from 10.00 AM of the day. See the full admission circular here.
Application system for SUST Admission:
- If any candidates want to apply for both A and B unit, they have to apply for both units individually. The Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Authority has organized the subunits in a manner that one candidate can apply for one sub-unit.
- The unit codes are A, B1, B2, B3, B4.
- The education boards code is the following:
- Barisal- (BAR)
- Chittagong- (CHI)
- Sylhet- (SYL)
- Comilla- (COM)
- Dhaka- (DHA)
- Rajshahi- (RAJ)
- Jessore- (JES)
- Dinajpur- (DIN)
- Madrasah- (MAD)
- Vocational- (VOC)
- Diploma in Business Studies- (DIB)
- Diploma in Business Management- (DBM)
- Diploma in Engineering- (DIE)
- O/A level- (GCE)
- The Quota codes are the following:
- Freedom Fighters Quota- FFQ
- Ethnic Minority Quota- EMQ
- Disabled Quota- DIQ
- Ward Quota- WAQ
- Applicants can apply in two ways. By online or by Mobile SMS.
Application system by mobile:
- Applicants have to apply from Prepaid Teletalk Mobile operator or by online.
- They have to send an SMS to 16222 No with their full information.
- The SMS format is: University Name code<space>HSC Education Board Name Code<space>HSC Roll No<space>HSC pass year< space> SSC Education Board Name Code< space>SSC Roll No< space>SSC pass year<space>Sub-unit keyword.
For example: SUST<space>CHI<space>234567<space>2016<space>CHI<space>345678<space>2021<space>ASend it to 16222.
- Candidates who are eligible for quota option have to put quota codes after unit code.
- After sending this message, candidates will receive an SMS with Pin Number to ask for their consent.
- In this stage, they have sent a consent message with their personal mobile number or guardians’ mobile number.
- After completing all this formalities applicant will receive a User ID and Password after deducting the application fees.
Application system by online:
- If anyone wants to apply by online, they have to browse admission.sust.edu website. Browsing the website.
- Sign up in the website by HSC pass year, education board, roll no and a mobile no (personal or applicants guardians).
- Then the applicant will receive a User ID and Password to his/her mobile number.
- Then sign in with the User ID and Password and give the SSC exam roll no, education board, pass year.
- Then have to upload recent captured passport size scanned color photo. Photo dimension is 300×400 pixel, photo size maximum in 100KB.
- If the application process is completed then the applicants will be informed by the authority for application fees and Bill/Reference Number.
- Applicants can pay their application fees from DBBL mobile banking system (Rocket) or from BRAC Bank Ltd (bkash).
- Rocket Biller ID is 291 and bkash Merchant Account No- 01711407388.
- When the payment is completed the applicants will be informed by his/her admission roll no within 24 hours.
- Applicants have to use the same User ID and Password to apply for multiple units.
- Once the application is complete Pictures and no academic information can be changed.
- But after completing the payment one can change the unit by paying the extra fees if applicable and supplementary fees.
- Supplementary fee is 200 BDT.
Subject Wise Eligibility:
For getting admission to a particular subject candidates have to achieve a minimal GPA of 3.5 in HSC or equivalent exam on the related subjects. If the candidate is from A level, they have to gather minimal B Grade in the related topics. See the following chart for details:
SUST Admit Card Download:
- To download SUST admit card candidates have to sign in this website http://sust.teletalk.com.bd.
- Candidates have to sign in with their User ID and Password.
- Then they have to print admit card from the print option.
- Candidates have to print 2 copies of admit card on A4 size paper.
- Candidates can print the admit card until the day before the admission test.
- The candidates who applied for multiple units can download their admit card this way.
- For multiple units, candidates have to download the admit cards separately.
- If any candidates lost their User ID and Password, they have to send an SMS to 16222.
- The SMS format is: SUST<space>HELP<space>education board code<space>HSC Roll No<space>HSC Passing year. Send it to 16222.
SUST Admission Test System:
- It is a written exam.
- The exam held on MCQ system.
- Total marks of the written exam are 70.
- The time duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Negative marking is 0.25.
- The question paper will be provided in the Bangla version.
- If any candidates want to answer on the English version, they have to fill up the option of the application form.
- OMR sheet will be provided for the students to answer the question.
- Candidates are not allowed to take a mobile phone or any other electronic devices in the exam hall.
- Candidates can take Calculator.
- Marks distribution and time duration: Marks distribution and time distribution of each unit are given below the chart:
SUST Admission Question Pattern:
To provide a basic idea about the SUST admission question pattern here I have added a question paper for the SUST admission test. Normally the admission test question paper of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology is popular for creative questions. To do best in the SUST Admission test candidates must need focus on the basis of any topics. The admission test is held according to the HSC or equivalent exam syllabus. So, the candidates need to study and understand the basic topics from the starting.
Selection of Eligible Applicants:
- Individual merit list will be made for Science, Humanities, and Business Studies group of A unit.
- Different merit list will also be made for Group-1 and Group-2 of B units.
- 70% of marks will be counted from the MCQ exam.
- Other 30% marks will be counted base on the applicants HSC and SSC exam grade point.
- Applicants have to gather 40% marks overall. It is also applicable for quota appliers.
- For regular student’s grade point will be counted like this way, 2 x SSC Exam grade point and 4 x HSC exam GPA.
- On the other hand, for irregular student grade pointed counted this way, SSC exams GPA x 1.8 and HSC exams GPA x 3.6.
- To get admission in Architecture department candidate have to earn 40% marks in general knowledge MCQ test about drawing and architect.
- For getting a chance in English department candidates have to earn 40% marks in English.
- If anyone wants to get a chance in the Economics department from Humanities and Business Studies group need to achieve minimal 40% marks in General Math.
SUST Admission Test Result:
To get SUST admission results and other information about admission applicants can visit their official website. The official website link is admission.sust.edu. The authority gives time to time updates on their notice board and website. If any candidates missed any notice they can visit here. After getting any type of information we try to update it as soon as possible. We can ensure that candidates will get their important information here firstly after the official website. Candidates can also bring out their information by SMS to 16242 Number.
SUST Admission Test Seat Plan:
SUST Admission Test Seat Plan will be published on the official website of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology. The SUST admission authority will inform their applicants about the admission test seat plan through notice or website or SMS. If any candidate misses collecting information on the seating plan, they can download the full seat plan from here. To download the full seat plan, click on the button.
This is all about SUST Admission Circular 2020-21. If you are looking for more about the Admission Circular of SUST you can download the SUST full Circular PDF Version from below