After SSC and HSC exam students are mostly looking for scholarship news, here is the updated information for the Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2021. Dutch Bangla bank always works for the well being of the rural and diffident students. Dutch Bangla bank does so many social works. Among them, they provide the scholarship to the meritorious students. They mostly select those students who are in need of financial aid. They provide the scholarship for higher secondary, graduation and post-graduation level in need of students’ financial aid. Every year they provide these scholarships newly and auto-renewals the previous scholarships.
Here is the complete information about Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2021 for higher secondary, graduation and post-graduation level. Look at the below part:
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2021
Dutch Bangla bank ltd provides a scholarship to the SSC candidates for their further higher secondary education which is known as the DBBL SSC Scholarship. They always try to help those students who are meritorious but can’t continue their studies due to financial problems. They also look out on their academic results, physical condition and most important point their financial capability. It is remarkable that they provide a scholarship to more than thousands of students. Above them, 90% of scholarship goes for the rural students. 50% is fixed for female students. More than 50 thousand of students apply for this scholarship after passing SSC examination. From this huge amount of application, they select the eligible students.
Continuation of this program also provides the Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2021 this year. So the students are invited for applying to the DBBL SSC scholarship program (12th phase). So the SSC passed students get hurry to apply. The complete information is given below:
Eligibility for Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2021
- Students must have to pass SSC or equivalent exam in 2021.
- Under the city corporation area school and institute candidates must have to gain GPA 5.00.
- From district areas school and institute candidates also have to gain GPA 5.00.
- From other remote areas, students can apply by gaining GPA 4.83 out of GPA 5.00.
- This requirement is the same for all groups.
Facilities of Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2021
- The duration of the scholarship is 2 years, it is a renewable process.
- Monthly scholarship amount: 2000 BDT.
- Annual grant for clothing needs: 1000 BDT.
- For reading materials annual grant: 2000 BDT.
- This scholarship is for only the HSC level.
Application date of Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2021
- The application starts on 8th May 2021
- The application ends on 8th July 2021.
- The primary selected list published on 11th June 2021.
Applying procedure for Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2021
Students have to collect an application form from the official website of the Dutch bangle bank. With application form they have to attach the following documents:
- 4 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Scan copies of certificates ( SSC or equivalent exam).
- Mark Sheets/transcripts & testimonials.
Selection procedure for Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2021
The primary selection list of the DBBL scholarship applicants will be published on 11th June 2021. After the ending of applying time, they will find out the students actually who are badly in need of financial aid for studying higher secondary level. Based on the best academicals result and financial capability Dutch Bangla bank will award a scholarship to the meritorious students. Applicants who will be awarded for DBBL SSC Scholarship must have to continue their higher secondary study. To prove it they have to provide the recommendation letter issued by the head of the department or the institution.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship result 2021
Here you will get the Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship result 2021 the first-ever. So be faster to stay with us.
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2021
DBBL Foundation also provides Scholarships for HSC passes students, so here in this part, I’m going to talk about the Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2021.
From an economic perspective, it is seen that most of the students abandoned their study after the secondary level in Bangladesh due to the lacking of financial capability. DBBL foundation always tries to help this type of students to make an educated and lightened nation. Like DBBL SSC scholarship the criteria are also the same for DBBL HSC scholarship. Dutch bangle bank foundation mostly emphasized on financial capability. After it, they check out the academic result. Based on this both data they select candidates to award the featured scholarship.
To get complete information about the Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2021 stay with us and follow the below article.
Eligibility for Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2021
- Students must be passed on HSC or equivalent exam in 2021.
- Applicants who are from under the city Corporation College or institute need to achieve a minimum GPA 4.80 (out of 5.00 scales) for all groups.
- Those students are from out of the city corporation college or institute need GPA 4.50 (out of 5.00 scales) for all groups.
- GPA counts without the 4th subject.
Facility of Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2021
- It is for bachelor level study.
- Duration of the scholarship: 3-5 years
- It is a Renewable scholarship.
- The monthly amount of Scholarship: 2500 BDT.
- Annual amount grant for reading materials: 5000 BDT.
- Annual amount grant for clothing: 1000 BDT
Application date of Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2021
- Application starting date: 22nd July 2021
- Application closing date: 15th September 2021
- Primary selection list published date: 20th September 2021.
Applying procedure for Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2021
- For DBBL HSC Scholarship students have to collect an application form from any branches of Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd.
- If there is no branch of Dutch Bangla Bank in any place applicants have to apply through the post office.
- In that case, they may take a plain paper. On the paper, they have to put their personal, academic and contact details (mentioning postcode).
- With the application form, they have to give some documents. The following documents they have to provide with the application form:
- recent passport size photograph Three (3) copies,
- Photocopies of certificates, mark sheets/transcripts & testimonials.
- All documents must have to be attested by the Head of the Institution where the applicants last attended
- Rather all this they also provide income certificates of their father/mother/guardian from 2 different sources:
(a) Government gazette officer;
(b) Head of the institution where they last attended.
- The most important thing is the application form must need to reach Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation, 315/B, Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208.
For HSC scholarship applicants it seems some difficult, but as they provide a scholarship for the next 3-5 years they have all rights to cross-check the information properly.
Selection procedure for Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2021
The primary selection list will be published on 20th September 2021. After publishing the primary list they may call the selected applicants for further inquiry. Finally, those students will be valid they will have been awarded for the DBBL HSC scholarship which they can enjoy in whole bachelor-level study time.
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship result 2021
To get the Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2021 faster stay with us. We will try our best to provide the result very fast from others. We can ensure it to you guys.
Some Important Point Of DBBL Scholarship 2021
- Students who are already enjoying scholarship from any other sources accept governmental scholarship is not eligible for this scholarship.
- 90% scholarship is earmarked for rural areas students.
- 50% scholarship provides to the female applicants.
- Image dimension (width -600px and height- 800px) is granted for scanned photograph.
- Image size must be in Max- 150kb.
- For scanned certificates, they have to follow this image dimension and image size.
- Applicants who will be awarded they have to continue their further study.
For more information, you can visit other scholarship information from our site. If you have any questions on it then you may comment on the comment box. We are here always to serve you.