To implement corporate social responsivities prime bank offers Prime Bank Scholarship every year under their education support program. From 2007 they continue doing this job. They provide scholarships to undergraduate students. Prime bank establishes Prime Bank Foundation to execute their CSR Activities. Prime Bank Scholarship program is also conducted by this foundation. According to their rules and regulation this year they again offer scholarships to meritorious students. Base on their circular here I have discussed the details of Prime Bank Scholarship 2022.
Prime Bank Scholarship 2022
Prime bank offers a prime bank foundation stipend almost to 500 students. They help the students who can’t continue their studies due to the poor financial background. Since 2007 they are doing this social works without any interruption. In continuation of this program, their recent scholarship circular has uploaded below.
Eligibility for prime bank scholarship
- Only the students who have passed HSC Exam 2020.
- Those who are already studying in any Government University in any subject.
- For male student’s total GPA 9.00 and for Female student’s GPA 8.8 in SSC and HSC.
- Only financially indigent candidates can apply.
- In that case Guardians monthly income maximum 10000/-
Application procedure of prime bank scholarship
- Apply through online.
- Without online no application will grant via post office/courier/direct.
- To apply visit https://scholarship.primebankfoundation.org/
- From this weblink applicants will find the application form.
- Fill up the application form they have to submit it with all documents.
- Incomplete application will be rejected by the authority.
- If any candidates got a scholarship from any other bank (Public or Private) have to mention in the application.
Important documents for Prime bank scholarship
- Color photograph of applicants.
- Attested Photocopy of Undergraduate level admission receipt.
- Attested Photocopy of SSC and HSC mark sheet
- Testimonial of Guardians Monthly Income mentioning the amount attested by Union Council Chairman/1st class Government Officer/Ward Councilor.
Other Terms & condition for prime bank scholarship
Extremely poor (like farmer, landless, shelter less, day laborer, begging, affected by river erosion, aggrieved by natural calamities, Rickshaw or van driver, VGD/VGF/cardholder receiving old age allowance, Small borrower, servants) persons child can apply.
Orphan, physically disable, indigent freedom fighter’s child or their descendants’, indigenous backward society, child of husband abandoned mother, child of nursing and technical and Bangladeshi immigrants working in abroad are highly encouraged to apply. For these category people educational qualification little bit releasable. In that case must have to submit proper documents.
This is all about prime bank scholarship. For more question to ask do comment.